We demand 1.32exp for our efforts!

Elsavita - Heavens Tear
Elsavita - Heavens Tear Posts: 77 Arc User
edited November 2008 in General Discussion
I think all of you agree with me when I say we demand (feel we deserve) 1.32exp (even though we did not reached the goal) for our efforts.

We had to accomplish 6000 friends on myspace, perfectworldinternaional profile.
We have shown alot of effords, and made it to 5300 friends. That is just a small 12% too less.

And 5300 out of 6000 is 88%.

Therefore, In my opinion I think (to thank your customers for their effords) you have to give us 88% out of the 1.5exp we would have gained when we reached 6000 friends.
Giving us 20% off from exp scrolls makes no sense, again, you want us to spend real cash on your boutique shop.

88% out of 150% exp makes 132% exp.

If you agree with me, Please cast your vote.

Also, Please do not hesitate to reply on this topic.

We have to pay, in order to claim our reward from the 5300 friends we accomplished!

READ BEFORE POSTING:

You must be well-informed about this topic and know what has been passed and not.
If you are going to repeat topics that have been discussed at a previous page I kindly ask you to not post at my topic.
Also do not give ANY examples on this topic wheter we deserve the exp or not.
Give your own personal honest opinion, feel free to discuss other players replies.
Do not try to flame anyone, when your post is containing any suspicious flaming materials I'll have to report it.

Thank you and happy foruming.
Post edited by Elsavita - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• ark
    ark Posts: 1,635 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I agree... I'd very much like an exp buff for our servers. The friend amount we did get was a commendable amount... 20% off of exp scrolls really isn't enough.
    As a Guild,

Live as One, fight as One, win as One.
    Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.
  • Deumos - Lost City
    Deumos - Lost City Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I totally agree.
  • Bauglir - Heavens Tear
    Bauglir - Heavens Tear Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    It hurts not to get the xp bonus but what do you expect when they use a dying social network such as myspace. Its a pedophiles playground and a **** bot blitz forget my space and forget the xp.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I think all of you agree with me when I say we demand 1.32exp (even though we did not reached the goal) for our efforts.

I don't .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
  • Elsavita - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2008
    I don't .

Please explain why.
  • Moriki - Lost City
    Moriki - Lost City Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    As nice as that seems... Sadly, it wasn't the deal. We'll just have to do better next time! ... Whenever that happens to be of course.
    edited November 2008
    As nice as that seems... Sadly, it wasn't the deal. We'll just have to do better next time! ... Whenever that happens to be of course.

The 20% sale from exp scrolls, is for our effords.

Again, they ask us to spend real money.

I do not see that as a reward for our effords.

A reward is something free, like 132% exp.
  • Moriki - Lost City
    edited November 2008
    But that's the thing. We didn't reach the goal, so naturally, we don't receive the reward.

The fact that they're offering any conselation prize, even to a select group of people, is generous in it's own respect.

I'm not completely against the idea mind you haha. Who doesn't love bonus exp? I'm just looking at it from the logical perspective.
  • Crash - Heavens Tear
    Crash - Heavens Tear Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    why do u think they put the goal as 6000?
    i think its for the obvious reasons, we simply wouldent get that many and i even thought it wouldent happen since the start of the *event*.
    Just like the halloween event they piled the **** in there for us to buy a **** load of dolls,
    now they have made the EXP scrolls cost less so now loads of ppl are gonna buy them before they prob go bak up again,

The GM's are becomming greedy with the cash shop like pw-my which was the reason i left, and also there event planning is getting just as bad as pw-my...another reason why i left,
    i guaruntee when (something opens) alot of players are gonna go flying down there with the rate of poor events and useless cash shop junk.
    retired from PWI server Heavens Tear, October 2008
    want to start on Harshlands ASAP!
  • regrets
    regrets Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    i think they won't change the rate for exp at 90% chance ..no matter how many ppl voted "yes"
  • Deevine - Sanctuary
    Deevine - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I won't "demand" anything of the sort and neither should you. Honestly, it comes off like you're a 12 yr old on a temper tantrum and it's not even that big of a deal.
  • Moriki - Lost City
    edited November 2008
    why do u think they put the goal as 6000?
    i think its for the obvious reasons, we simply wouldent get that many and i even thought it wouldent happen since the start of the *event*.
    Just like the halloween event they piled the **** in there for us to buy a **** load of dolls,
    now they have made the EXP scrolls cost less so now loads of ppl are gonna buy them before they prob go bak up again,

The GM's are becomming greedy with the cash shop like pw-my which was the reason i left, and also there event planning is getting just as bad as pw-my...another reason why i left,
    i guaruntee when (something opens) alot of players are gonna go flying down there with the rate of poor events and useless cash shop junk.

As a F2P server, you have the option to completely ignore the premium items offered in the cash shop. However, making money is crucial for any company, regardless of what said company does. The cash shop is there for players who want a little bit of an edge on the game. Naturally, they're going to promote this in any way possible. Without the cash shop and consumers, we wouldn't have a game, and the producers wouldn't have jobs ~_^.
  • regrets
    regrets Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I won't "demand" anything of the sort and neither should you. Honestly, it comes off like you're a 12 yr old on a temper tantrum and it's not even that big of a deal.

what u said only prove that u did not participate in the event..
    edited November 2008

We've shown our effords and made a total of 5300 friends.

You know how many people will get known to PWI because of just seeing the profile at a other Myspace user?

I think we deserve more, as 20% sales from exp scrolls.
    The exp scrolls require us to spend money again, and that is just.. wrong.

I am not acting like a 12 year old kid.
    I am coming up for my own rights.
    And I believe our rights are more as 20% sales from some low 50% exp scroll.

I won't agree with 50% sale either.
    We deserve something free for our great effords, everyone was aware that we never could have reached 6000 friends.
  • Nevermore - Heavens Tear
    Nevermore - Heavens Tear Posts: 438 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    The 20% off XP scrolls is ANYTHING but a reward.

And if the admins think so they have a very deluded idea of how to 'reward' their players.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2008
    I bought a lottery ticket.

The winning number was 123456 and I had #123457.

Since I was so close, i demand to receive 99% of the reward the winning ticket got.

You failed to gather 6000 friends, there is no reason for them to give you anything. You should even be tanksful for getting a reduction on XP scrolls.
    We deserve something free for our great effords

You got something free : you are now in PWE MySpace friend's list.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• ark
    ark Posts: 1,635 Arc User
    edited November 2008

Since I was so close, i demand to receive 99% of the reward the winning ticket got.

You failed to gather 6000 friends, there is no reason for them to give you anything. You should even be tanksful for getting a reduction on XP scrolls.

Usually, for having so many numbers match, you'd get sizable reward for the ticket anyways. 2nd prize.

... Exp scrolls -20% is not close to 2nd prize. It's better than nothing, but not by much.
    As a Guild,

Live as One, fight as One, win as One.
    Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.
    edited November 2008
    Blanch,

Do you actually know how much publicity they recieve, just by having 5300 players who added them as friends.

You know we could have never reached 6000 friends.
    5300 is a huge accomplishment.
    That is why I believe we deserve more as something that we have to buy in the cash shop again and again.
    And 132% seems fair to me.
    ark wrote: »
    Usually, for having so many numbers match, you'd get sizable reward for the ticket anyways. 2nd prize.

... Exp scrolls -20% is not close to 2nd prize. It's better than nothing, but not by much.

QFT.
  • Moriki - Lost City
    edited November 2008

You got something free : you are now in PWE MySpace friend's list.

Exactly. Close only counts in horseshoes, hand grenades, and nuclear bombs. So the saying goes. We didn't make the cut. It sucks, but complaining won't change anything! We could have done more as a community to complete this goal, so let's just take this as a lesson! If we want something done, don't just sit around and hope it will happen. Be proactive! =D
  • Hip - Lost City
    Hip - Lost City Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I don't understand why there's even an argument. We didn't meet the goal, and there was no alternative. Now, had they said "for each 100 friends we get, we will add 1% extra xp" or something like that, it would seem reasonable, but you're asking for compensation for a failed attempt.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2008
    I don't understand why there's even an argument. We didn't meet the goal, and there was no alternative. Now, had they said "for each 100 friends we get, we will add 1% extra xp" or something like that, it would seem reasonable, but you're asking for compensation for a failed attempt.

They want us to spend money on exp scrolls, for our effords.
    That is even far away from a reward, it is not a reward, it shouldn't be the cause of our 5300 friends we accomplished.

If this is the way PWI treats customers, I'm done with this game.
  • duckweeded
    duckweeded Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    DUN BE STUPID THEY GONNA GIVE US 1.5EXP NO MATTER WHAT EVEN IF THEY ONLY GET 1 FRIEND AT MYSPACE

THEY R VERY SMART N WILL LOVE TO MAKE MUCH MORE MONEY WITH 80% REDUCTION IN EXP SCROLL

b:laughb:laughb:laugh
  • pietjes
    pietjes Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2008

I agree on that.
  • Moriki - Lost City
    edited November 2008
    They want us to spend money on exp scrolls, for our effords.
    That is even far away from a reward, it is not a reward, it shouldn't be the cause of our 5300 friends we accomplished.

I don't think you get it... It was a make or break deal. If they get 6000 friends, they give us a reward. They didn't get 6000 friends. They aren't entitled, at all, to give us anything. You're asking for something you don't deserve. The fact that you might quit over this? It seems a little immature. I don't mean to be insulting, and I'm sorry if I'm coming across as such, but it shouldn't be that hard to understand.
    edited November 2008
    I'm done with this game.

And I bet you'll still be here next week.

You know the "If you don't do this or that I'll quit the game" threat stopped working a loooong time ago. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Deevine - Sanctuary
    Deevine - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    b:chuckle You act like it was a major job for you to promote a game you already love. Because you spent a whole 2 seconds clicking a link to add PWI as a friend, you deserve so much.

Do you honestly believe that the promotion and growth of the game isn't going to benefit you as a player or the individual servers economies? The more successful PWI is, the more they will be able to bring into the game for our enjoyment.

You love the game, you showed some support which you should be doing anyway so why do you need some reward? The goal wasn't met, oh well, the world won't come to an end because of it.
    edited November 2008
    ''You're asking for something you don't deserve.''

Pardon?

We do deserve it.
    All our effords, 5300 friends.

And what is their reward for 5300 friends?
    We have to spend money, in order to claim our reward.
  • Iamadudeirl - Lost City
    Iamadudeirl - Lost City Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    b:chuckle You act like it was a major job for you to promote a game you already love. Because you spent a whole 2 seconds clicking a link to add PWI as a friend, you deserve so much.

Do you honestly believe that the promotion and growth of the game isn't going to benefit you as a player or the individual servers economies? The more successful PWI is, the more they will be able to bring into the game for our enjoyment.

Quoted For Truth.

Elsavita, if the price in the cash shop goes down then the price of it in game goes down. So even if you dont buy the scrolls yourself, you can buy them for coin at a lower price than normal.

Btw posting in big huge letters doesn't make your point any more valid, it just makes your message less effective.
    edited November 2008

Elsavita, if the price in the cash shop goes down then the price of it in game goes down. So even if you dont buy the scrolls yourself, you can buy them for coin at a lower price than normal.

Still, we have to pay in order to recieve our reward.
    And that, makes no sense at all.
    edited November 2008
    Still, we have to pay in order to recieve our reward.
    And that, makes no sense at all.

It does

You failed.

You get a consolation prize.

(Why do you care, did not you said you were leaving the game?)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

This discussion has been closed.