Venomancer: Too Good.

Comments

• dcast
    dcast Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    ok i havent read all the posts, so plz dont burn me lol.

this is direct to the original post.

anyways, yes i agree VENO is best for pve, and they can be great in pvp too, with good pet, gear, etc... but the thing is...veno you will get hooked until around 20's ...then it gets harder to lvl, not because you kill slow, but because your skills suck. sersiously, the skill looks like someones lawnmoer blowing grass to the side all the time...its REALLY REALLY BORING to look it..REALLY boring, al the skills have the same animation in average.. sersiously, i always feel like making a wiz or blademaster or what not...but they suck at lvling... i dont like kiting, and i dont like running to mobs to atk lol... sighhh been lazy to get on my veno simply cuz its boring... and we are boring in fb's ...nothing cool :(:( b:shocked

sry for long post lol
  • Lazyluna - Heavens Tear
    Lazyluna - Heavens Tear Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    The other reason they're so popular is because most of them are guys in real life >____>;

b:laugh The first thing I always ask when I meet a new Veno is, "Are you a girl or guy irl?"

A lot of guys would love to play as a sexy woman with fox ears/kitty ears/wings/bunny ears and a tail to match. lol.
    b:bye RETIRED
  • deliciouse
    deliciouse Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I'm a guy and I play a veno and not for the cute characters either. I have a real wife for that. I just like the whole pet thing and I'm sure not all but most of the guys who play venos do as well. Besides if you saw my veno you'd go ugggg. She's a cross between Frankenstein and a potato head doll...

On another note I've seen girls in game who hate the guys play venos and I've always wondered do guys hate girls who play guy characters. If so does that make them something they're not? Does that mean they're checking the male characters out?

Probably not anymore than most of the guys who play venos.
  • Myish - Sanctuary
    Myish - Sanctuary Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    b:faint^^^ agree!!!!
    b:cold*
    b:faint (Sub Zero!)
  • kargor
    kargor Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    b:laugh The first thing I always ask when I meet a new Veno is, "Are you a girl or guy irl?"

And in other games you just assume guys play male chars and girls play female chars? Are you going to give me free stuff then when you meet me? :-)

It's safe to assume that you're talking to a guy, independent of what the character looks like. I think women are unlikely to play a grinder on their own, although they might have been "dragged in" by their respective significant other --- in which case it doesn't matter if you don't drop your "women-only" pickup lines on her anyway. Not that I think whatever pickup line you've constructed, hoping it will work through a game environment is actually going to do anything.
    Yindra --- Lvl 64 Venomancer (Sanctuary)
    Getting too grindy by now :-(
  • sogard
    sogard Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    kargor wrote: »
    And in other games you just assume guys play male chars and girls play female chars? Are you going to give me free stuff then when you meet me? :-)

It's safe to assume that you're talking to a guy, independent of what the character looks like. I think women are unlikely to play a grinder on their own, although they might have been "dragged in" by their respective significant other --- in which case it doesn't matter if you don't drop your "women-only" pickup lines on her anyway. Not that I think whatever pickup line you've constructed, hoping it will work through a game environment is actually going to do anything.

Don't use pick up lines in online games anyhow...ever. XD

Anyhow, I think most guys would switch to male venomancers if they could, but they can't. It's quite pathetic to play as a girl character just so you can look at yourself in skimpy outfits -.-
    Honestly, some people are so pathetic. And, in response to previous stated things, there are plenty of girls who play guy characters. lol
    I just love using pets. Although, considering the name of the class, I was hoping for more Damage-Over-Time posion skills but eh, this is still my favorite class by far XD
  • Danni - Heavens Tear
    Danni - Heavens Tear Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Some people on both sides of this debate annoy me.

For the record, I'm a guy, I openly admit this and I don't even try to act feminine (and if you see my character I'm actually covered up).

You have your people that create the character just to have a nice piece of **** to look at. There are many better ways to do this, ways that you can do privately. But I have seen some things from this side (or someone making fun of this side maybe) that have made me laugh until it hurt.

You also have your people that are offended. Why? They're pixels. At that they aren't even YOUR pixels.You can ignore something like this very easily, it's like the people who complain about a show being bad. Simply pushing a button will solve your problem, and here moving your camera a few degrees will resolve any issues you may have. And if you seriously want to restrict everyone to one way of doing things go to a country with a communist system of government and quit whining.
  • kensaki
    kensaki Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    There are two things I'll argue:

#1.

How is veno the simple class? I picked it for its complexity. All the other classes are far more easy to operate, because they play a lot less roles in combat. Let's review the classes and their distinctions.

WB: Tank

Wizard: Traditional Magic Nuker

EP: Healer/Semi-Nuker

WR: Physical Semi-Nuker/Tank

EA: Physical Nuker

WF: Semi-Nuker/Debuffer/Pet Master

A WF heals their pet like a EP heals themselves or other players, and the WF goes into foxform for tactical advantages that only become more varied as the lvls rise. And in foxform, restrictions are placed on the WF such as using a different set of moves and not being able to use your active blessings. Such moves as Intersoul Switch, Bramble Hood, and Lending Hand over great opportunities to adapt in combat, if you're quick. A WF is the most adaptive of the classes, but it requires more skill in operating the added complexity of this class. Is the WF the simplest of the classes? I think not. It's rather the jack of all trades, master of nothing. So the challenge for a WF is using their flexibility along with environment to defeat the masters.

#2.

I'm a dude, I made my char have a dude-ish name on purpose, all the same I get cuddle offers... I picked WF in another server, and picked it again in this one because I find it the most complex and adaptive of the classes. Short of archer and veno, I find most classes to be generic to MMOs, and that's just not fun for me. Also, back when SWG was worth 15 dollars a month (pre-cu) I was a CH, and so having a pet again sounded nice.

So it comes to who should really be judged. WF with male names, or the sick **** dastardly douchebags that try to cuddle with them? I hate you, you sick **** douchebags that try to cuddle with me! Don't get me wrong, I let my decidedly straight, cleric friend hold my character so I can lazily get to dungeons and whatnot without any effort (kind of a cool feature actually), but some of you **** need to look at my name and realize I use it to tactfully say I have a ****!
  • Terune - Heavens Tear
    Terune - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    kensaki wrote: »
    #2.

I'm a dude, I made my char have a dude-ish name on purpose, all the same I get cuddle offers... I picked WF in another server, and picked it again in this one because I find it the most complex and adaptive of the classes. Short of archer and veno, I find most classes to be generic to MMOs, and that's just not fun for me. Also, back when SWG was worth 15 dollars a month (pre-cu) I was a CH, and so having a pet again sounded nice.

So it comes to who should really be judged. WF with male names, or the sick **** dastardly douchebags that try to cuddle with them? I hate you, you sick **** douchebags that try to cuddle with me! Don't get me wrong, I let my decidedly straight, cleric friend hold my character so I can lazily get to dungeons and whatnot without any effort (kind of a cool feature actually), but some of you **** need to look at my name and realize I use it to tactfully say I have a ****!

Quote of the day. My veno may not have a masculine name, but that's mainly because I didn't see it having much of an effect. It's so stupid that even when I tell the little pervert that I'm a guy in real life, they still spam me with carry requests. I surely cannot complain about the way venos look, but when I read the class description I was already hooked. Best solo class? And they're like Druid+Mage+Ranger all tossed into a blender. On top of it all, all my friends said to start with a veno since it's the least expensive class, and I'm a sucker for pet classes.
  • forestelf
    forestelf Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Reading all this made me tired....
    I'm not experienced to MMOs games, so don't be strict.

I choosed Veno as my first (at the moment only) char , because:
    1) I like pets
    2) It's said that it's best for soloing (I read forum before making char)
    I don't have friends, who play PWI, so I have to solo. Sometimes it's really hard to make a squad, even if you are cleric (some little expierence from other games).

With my Veno char I understand that venos don't reall like to make a squad, they just solo. BUT some quests are really hard to do alone (if you're not experienced player like myself). (At the moment I'm stuck at lvl 20, because I have to go to Den of Rabit Wolves, but I can't make a squad for it, no one wants to team up).

I like Clerics much better, because I just like healing others, but I didn't make Cleric, cause it's usually really hard to lvl up. And people sometimes don't like to team up with Cleric, because they think, that Cleric is doing nothing and just steal their exp for killing mobs.

I hope someone will understnd what I'm talking about.

P.S. Please, don't be strict.
  • Danni - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2008
    Funny how some people consider the one enhancing your ability to fight and keeping you from dieing far better than most healing items ever could basically for free is doing nothing.

As far as fbs (dungeons, den of rabid wolves is fb19 for untamed) you can probably join a chatroom and find someone who can solo it for you or has a squad ready and can do the quest for you as long as you have the tablet. And for bosses you could probably solo the weaker to average strength bosses, the stronger bosses if you're lucky you might be able to find a group near it that needs some more people or if you find a nice enough high level they might solo it for you.

by the way if you're on heaven's tear I could solo your fb19 b:cool
  • Lazyluna - Heavens Tear
    Lazyluna - Heavens Tear Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    kargor wrote: »
    And in other games you just assume guys play male chars and girls play female chars?.
    I leave for my cousin's wedding for a few days and already someone has completely misinterpreted my post. Did I say I do? No. So then, no I don't. I merely pointed out Venos because OMG this thread is about VENOS. What a shocker!

kensaki wrote: »
    How is veno the simple class?
    They're simple because they're easier to keep alive and solo with. Your pet does your tanking for you. You just have to be smart enough to stay out of respawn and to not overnuke and steal aggro.

----
    Since this seems to be the topic now.

There are a lot of woman out there who make guy characters to oogle at. There are a lot (notice how I don't say "most" or "all") of men who make girl characters so they can watch a sexy chick kick butt. How do I know both of these? I've met people like this. As far as I'm concerned, they have every right to make a fool of themselves. The same goes for those sickos who spend their time cuddling strangers online. Although they could learn to back the hell off, cause I'm really not into strangers... o__O

There are also some decent guys who make Venos for the aspect of battling with a pet and being able to tame pets. They're the only class in the game who can! Lol.
    b:bye RETIRED
  • Melodia - Lost City
    Melodia - Lost City Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    So.. overpowered in PvE you mean? Wouldnt it just be strong then? It's not unbalanced. In PvP server, they are usually just victims or ignored.
    Originally Posted by Pandora - Lost City:
    Please understand that as full int, all an archer has to do is target you and roll his face on the keyboard and you are dead.

Words of Wisdom.
  • Aerieath - Heavens Tear
    Aerieath - Heavens Tear Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Well, also depends on what stat points the player invest his/her character.
    Not all venomancers are powerful. Some have low vit but high damage like that of a wizard. Some have full vit but low magic damage. Some invest stat points on dex. Some invest stat points evenly to vit, dex, intel and str. Etc etc etc...

I also have heard people saying that once the master *venomancer* is dead, the pet, no matter how strong the damage it can inflict on the opponent, is as good as dead. Quite true tho. *erases the thread title XD*

Venomancers are good for soloing and level real fast, thats one of the reason why i created one. Its really fun to tame monsters. Primary damage from opponent is onto the pet rather than the veno, unless he/she has higher damage/aggro on the mob than his/her pet. I invested too much intel stats in my venomancer, she keeps stealing aggro from her pet >__<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Quote: Too many freaks, not enough circuses. b:scorn
  • Myish - Sanctuary
    edited November 2008
    Ok seriously, to all the people who are actually pissed at guys playing girl chracters: WHO CARES! I'm a dude and the reason I enjoy playing female chracter is because if its diversifying effect. Its easier to roll play into a chracter that if far from yourself in real life, not to mention far more amusing. Why the heck do you even care if we want to do something, it's none of your business lol.

Things that you should be pissed off at are the few guys who actually seriously pretend to be girls in real life and try to get in your pants (so to speak). Most guys don't do this.

A possible fix is to try and get them on Ventrilo if you can. Makes things a whole lot clearer and if you had originally intended to make friends online (or sexual relationships) hearing their voice is a far better way than reading their messages.

Anyways, I enjoy playing my character and I also find it tactically useful to embrace male chracters to build chi (lol funny but very useful before an FB) sadly this can't be done male-male female-female but perhaps this suggestion might be useful:

Instead of only having the embrace function, which sort of makes sense in a heterosexual kind of way, you should have another similar function (e.g. *plan" "strategize" "coordinate" "socialize" etc.) which does the same thing (i.e. builds up CHI and sparks). that way all the stupid remarks and annoying forum rants will go away. I'll take this to the suggestion folder too but at least people will know wher this idea came from. (unless someone already made this suggestion :P
  • turtlewax
    turtlewax Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    ... she keeps stealing aggro from her pet ...

That's actually good, they can't do damage while they're running around switching targets. Just be careful.
  • Aerieath - Heavens Tear
    Aerieath - Heavens Tear Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Yep... i simply stop attacking n run about n let my pet takes back the aggro... >=D
    But there are times that i got mobbed by several monsters to the extent where i have to jump into the water or onto a tree... *wipes sweat*

Btw... about gender concerns, i dont see anything wrong with guys playing as a girl role in the game. Its just a game and u need not need to know, or choose to know that player btw XD
    Especially when there are certain limits in the class which u are choosing *veno=female only & barbarian=male only*, if the guy player really wants to play the class so much, we cant argue n rebut him about that =3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Quote: Too many freaks, not enough circuses. b:scorn
  • deliciouse
    deliciouse Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Im a veno and just turned level 40 last night.
    I also solo 98% of the time I do help a few people when asked but tend to stay to myself. Oh and im a guy and my charicter is very cute. I couldnt stand looking at the ugly one I made any longer and change her last night with a scroll. I made her look like an old girlfriend (By mistake) who was very cute but she was a tramp.....:) Is that a strike?
    It’s just the way I am. I chose the veno basically because I've always played the tank and wanted to try something completely different. For me the veno seems to fit the bill.

I will say that it does kill very well. Not sure I would say it kills faster than say a cleric or an archer they seem to do that rather well but in all honesty my pet takes most if not all the damage so Id say its the easiest class to play simply because I almost never get attacked by the mods. If I want I can take my time while eating a sandwich and changing the channels on the TV and still heal my pet and never die. So to me it’s not the fastest but the easiest to kill with.

On the other hand I do see allot of clerics and archers who know they can kill fast and try and steal my mobs even while I was obviously killing em first. But most fail simply because I tend to hit harder with my robe build. (Maybe because im a higher level then them) They may kill it but I seem to get the points just the same. This actually turns out good for me

Bad clerics and archers...

I think allot of people play the veno simply because it new and fun and you don’t necessarily have to be in a faction to do the quests. You can always wait for a few levels’ then do em on your own or at least that’s what I do.

Anyway you guys/girls all have some valid points and it’s been a fun read.
  • Duskhowler - Lost City
    Duskhowler - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I strongly agree with myish....1stly it will ruin the game and then people will start cre8ting the class until the whole game becomes seductive women taking over perfect world.They should have modified the game where the venos attacks are not too strong...Hear us out gm!b:laugh
  • Burjis - Heavens Tear
    Burjis - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Conclusion:
    Venomancers are bloody overpowered. NERF THEM NOW!!!! lol

Take it easy I'm just kidding.
    Although I do kinda feel they are a bit overpowered. I really wish someone can prove me otherwise :( I really don't like to "feel" that there is an imbalance in the game. Specially this game since I like it a lot.

Venomancers are the best soloers. They level up fastest, they are the richest, and they server multiple purposes.
    What? They suck at PVP? Not at all. Those who aren't good at PVP are either below 60 or don't have their rare pets yet.
    When they get their rare pets, they become unstoppable even in duels. They are a must for TW specially for their debuffs.
    The best duellers I know are not archers nor blademasters; they are venos. I haven't dueled a venomancer yet but I already know what will happen: Debuff, stun (with a dodo bear), wood attack, more wood attack, good game... Go home warrior!

So tell me, what are you venomancers NOT good at?
    Don't tell me about zhenning, who gives a damn? Venos can already level up fast enough in solo.
  • Foxgodz - Heavens Tear
    Foxgodz - Heavens Tear Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Well BurJis Since u asked venomancer's are very squishy once u get past their pet.Veno's damage doesn't equal a DD-damage and that's why it's balanced.The pet does a bit damage,the Veno does a bit damage,there u have the total balanced damage.In pvp all u have to do is ignore the pet and go for the Veno,I mean tanking a DD class?

That's not the purpose.DD tend to finish the fight as quikly as possible.That's not overpowered,that's what their made for.And DD classes go down as easy as well.That counts for the Veno too.

As for the dodo stun,who says u can't pull out your own skills which stun/bleed/whatever.Archers have distance to hit the veno with their deadly skills.Warrior have a temporary fast skill which a veno can't easily outrun to get close and personal.As for Mages and Clerics,It's a quik who deals more damage battle.Strategy plays a big part in this game.But really u have to take the advantages and disatvantages of every class in perspective to understand how it's balanced in its own way.

As for the veno Features,easiest soloer(till Zhen) and saving coins.Yeah that's something I agree on.The other classes are made to make u tempted to Zhen and waste hp/mp charms like crazy,Apothecary helps u there but it still doesn't match a Veno with Apothecary in Cost Effeciency.Still im a poor Veno all the way to 60 without any charms.I guess ill need them after 60 though.Ill see.
  • Danni - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2008
    Since u asked venomancer's are very squishy once u get past their pet.

Something said I just had to quote this.
  • Urenna - Heavens Tear
    Urenna - Heavens Tear Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I'm a guy( don't ask for embrace) and I am a caster by heart. I've played mages in other games and I hate being fully dependent on someone else healing or tanking for me. So...... the veno. Can tame their own pets to take the dmg, can cast with some decent spells and I dont have to constantly shout for parties or a healer. Got some nice mp and hp spells. Feels good to be able to solo bosses and FBs.

I love soloing. It gets me the most spirit, exp and monies which is awesome. Partying is fun also of course. Definitely the easiest to lvl and the cheapest to maintain. All the debuffs, curses and armor breaks are awesome too ^__^. Amp dmg and ironwood FTW. Haven't tried pvp much yet. :/

EDIT: yikes, didn't notice that before turtle. thx
  • turtlewax
    turtlewax Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    What was that? It looks like it drowned in line noise and if it is intended to be read, can you retransmit it ?
  • Semyezza - Heavens Tear
    Semyezza - Heavens Tear Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    First of all:

for point 3 I was actualy underlineing that what you said. Out of mages. And that makes it not so important.

for point 4: you think I am trying to contradict you which actualy is not true. I was expressing my opinion.

5. Let me give you 2 examples:
    a> i just turned lvl 22 and was killing some envenom mobs outside archosaur. I had a lvl 22 golem summoned and all attack skills upgraded for my level. I started attacking a mob just at the same time as a cleric doing the same quest as me. And guess what... by the time my golem got to the mob it was dead. Conclusion... cleric did a tornado and a plume shot while I did one venomous scarab and was almost done casting the second. No doubt he outdamaged me.
    b> take the damage percentage out of the skills and see the damage difference.

For your last sencese... seriously... you only know how to send people away? How about accepting other people's oppinions before starting flaming or ridiculising them? How about if you know they are wrong explaining and exemplifing your points. How about stopping to think that only you are right.

Actualy... then arguing with you I prefer to talk to someone that has the decency and respect of having a normal conversation that will not lead to a flame war or to an dumb ending that sounds like: "Seriously... Why don't you go back to your Cleric forum? You have nothing to offer here."

That comment only proves that you don't know how to pull the best out of the Venomancer class. If a player doesn't know how to play a Venomancer in the best way, the player is definitely going to fail over all other classes. I am a guild leader, and most of my guildies prefer my help over that of a Cleric... That can heal.

This is not just because I'm a pair (me and pet, which all have their own personality in guild too, kudos to my guildies), but I know how to work around my class disadvantages. It took me til Lv. 50 to perfect my play, but I know now that when fighting melee, I send my Golem in first, wait a few seconds and then cast Ironwood Scarab, Venomous Scarab, Venomous Scarab, and if it takes too long, maybe even a Lucky Scarab.

If the mob is Metal based, I open with a Blazing Scarab for the Fire damage, then Ironwood Scarab so my pet's melee attack comes through better and then spam Venomous Scarab for its low MP.

As I said, it's just how you play the Venomancer that determines if you're overpowered or just getting there. You can't compare a Lv. 22 Venomancer to other classes because it's most likely they haven't gotten their pet control down to perfection yet. Once that happens, you might as well be unstoppable. For PvP: I send in my pet to go at the other person and start running the other way. I often let my Director (Lv. 58 BM) battle Wrath (My Torgirn) when he asks and Wrath takes lots of chunks out of his HP. And then I start nuking him from long distance, and before he even reached me, the duel's over.

Venomancer is a class you have to learn to control to make it unstoppable.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I. LIKE. TO. KILL. THINGS."
    - Richard the Warlock, LFG.

visit my gallery on !! quelfish.deviantart.com !!
  • Danni - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2008
    Wait what...torgrin?

Otherwise I agree, though I guess I must've been a fast learner, I got my pet control down by about 20.
  • sixthsense
    sixthsense Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    ok i didn't read all the post as it will take too much time sry if this was already said but but heres my 2 cent

The game is balanced, venos are not over powered
    Veno's strength is good at solo and well rounded, which is also its weakness. Not being able to specialize (ie: being the best in damg or tanking) will make u fall behind in higher lvls, as the effects of specializaion gets more apparent.

And to answer your question as to Why so many venos, cause it s good money maker, severs new. And also veno is more of a unique class, i mean every other MMO has the tank calss, cleric class, DD class, range melee class.... u name it, but not many have a pet controlling class.

n yea just don't listen to the pp who say venos are unstoppable or Hax they obviously duno what they're talking about either
    someone who suck at playing their own class
    or
    venos who have never met a good pvp player
  • Myish - Sanctuary
    edited November 2008
    I dissagree.
  • Tsukigi - Sanctuary
    Tsukigi - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Well I dont know about venos being the best...I just hit lvl34 and I think I totally messed up my stats. I would probly be the veno that would die in PvP....if I really felt like dieing that much. Beyond that this is the first MMO I have botherd to try playing...so that probly factors in to my numerous deaths (I've been getting better! X3).

Soloing is good cuz I hate relying on others to be on to play, and I love the all of pets I can get....tho some are overused, but that comes from limited selection.

I do agree that there has to be some balance in the game, cuz I just started a new Cleric character and thought it was awesome that I had 1hit KO with plume shot straight off at lvl1 against lvl1 monsters. That totally beats having to hit it a couple of times to kill it when you have no skills. Plus flying @ lvl1 just rocks. But the ground/land damage differences balance that too. While flyings great, 1/2 atk dam while in the air sucks.

The things about people playing guys/girls when they in RL aren't? Well this is a game people. We're playing to NOT be ourselves. And the wierdos? This is life. They exist. Get over it. Just report them or ignore them. You cant have everything.b:scorn

So summing up since 'i kinda lost track....

Venos are good, but others have their perks too.
  • Albione - Lost City
    Albione - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    well, from wat ive observed from pet tanking:

1- if u so much as tickle a mob not being hit by pet, it goes for you and ignores pet
    2- if u heal pet, all the mobs attacking pet, but not being attacked back by it will turn on you

so ya, i can take on 2, and perhaps 3, but more i would have to heal pet and have the rest of the mobs come after me.

i dont think venos are overpowered, we are fragile, an a bad pull of a sac assult mob can tear us to shreds in a couple seconds. PvP iseven worse since ppl can bypass pets rather effortlessly and bash u to dust.

I admit, tht venos rock at soloing, and heck, i havent ever since i made this veno bought potion, i can manage perfetly with the 1s mobs drop and have tem in excess, very economic, but venos are not, by a long shot, ovrpowered.

As for oversaturation, how can one resist the temptaion to make a cute fox character wih a fluffy cute tail that can morph into a fox and paw stuff to death, i certainly couldnt :3