Unjamming An Untrashable Quest - Spiritual Cultivation

helzi
helzi Posts: 0 Arc User
edited November 2008 in Support Desk
I took the quest for Spiritual Cultivation, and at level 20, decided to do it.

I went to the place I was supposed to, and killed the enemy I needed to, and in the chat box it confirmed I had gotten the item I required. (Celestial Sprite)

HOWEVER

I realised that my quest wasn't currently activated, so I clicked on it and it said "Celestial Sprite(s) collected 0/1".

I don't know if I did anything wrong, but if anyone could help, please!

I tried to trash the quest but the trash button isn't clickable. I tried to kill more of the creatures but I still had no progress. I can't get any more skills until this is sorted out. Please help. :)

-Helzi

Comments

• Dragonelfcle - Sanctuary
    Dragonelfcle - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    there one you get from the wolf and another you get from a flower near hidden hero village as the quest say you need to get bouth of the Celestial Sprite one is held by a wolf after you get it the other runs and hinds in a flower
  • Deevine - Sanctuary
    Deevine - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    You haven't done anything wrong, you just haven't completed all parts of the quest yet. Now you need to go and collect the Celestrial Sprite plant which the location is going to vary depending on your character class but in all cases is close to rivers.
  • Sir_walter - Heavens Tear
    Sir_walter - Heavens Tear Posts: 225 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    celestial sprite is a plant you must harvest if I'm thinking of the correct quest. its near Walled stronghold
  • helzi
    edited November 2008
    I'm afraid I'm still confused. The quest only said for me that I need to get a Celestial Sprite. Only one, that's all it says. I got it though, and the quest refuses to accept it. I will try what you said though. Thank you.

The quest told me I needed to kill some monsters to get it, which I did.
  • Deevine - Sanctuary
    edited November 2008
    The quest has two parts and because of the names they use in both parts, it makes it very confusing. Just go find the plant now and you'll be set to turn it in.
  • Dragonelfcle - Sanctuary
    Dragonelfcle - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    when i did it i got confused as well then i reread the quest and saw that there was one more and i rember be4 i did it it said i need to get bouth of the Celestial Sprite the first is hold by a wolf "as i rember it" and after i got it i got a message saying that the outher Celestial Sprite ran off to hind i found it in a flower "can't rember clearly where"
  • helzi
    edited November 2008
    Okay, thanks. I really appreciate so many replies.

I was close to giving up. XD

-Helzi
  • Deevine - Sanctuary
    edited November 2008
    No problem, good luck at your FB19 (Call of Duty quest) b:victory
This discussion has been closed.