level 4 blacksmith quest gone!!

Psychotic - Lost City
Psychotic - Lost City Posts: 25 Arc User
edited November 2008 in Support Desk
When i turned level 50 i got my level 4 blacksmith skill and then my quest list got full before i could finish step 2 and i trashed it. Now I don't have the quest and the elder wont give it to me.

Is there an easy fix or is there any way it can be reset so i can restart the quest?
Post edited by Psychotic - Lost City on

Comments

• Deevine - Sanctuary
    Deevine - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Go to the blacksmith in North Archosaur, he is the one who gives the lvl 4 blacksmith production quest.
  • skyexdragon
    skyexdragon Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    your smart to keep trashing it,the only way to upgrade your blacksmith skill is TO BUY A BOOK YOu Have nO HOPE LF YOU KEEP Trashing your smart for lvl 50 i doubt that Smart very smart STUPID
  • Deevine - Sanctuary
    Deevine - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    your smart to keep trashing it,the only way to upgrade your blacksmith skill is TO BUY A BOOK YOu Have nO HOPE LF YOU KEEP Trashing your smart for lvl 50 i doubt that Smart very smart STUPID

Thats pretty much uncalled for and it's also incorrect. They would only need to purchase the book if they had completed the quest and obtained the book to begin with, which they have not done. All that is needed is to pick the quest up again at the blacksmith, complete it, obtain the book from the reward and take it to the Elder.
  • surtr
    surtr Posts: 3,378 Perfect World Employee
    edited November 2008
    Do not insult other members of this forum. Consider this your first warning.
    ==/Senior QA Lead/==

Surtr from the south wielding fire
    The gods' swords shine in the darkness, like stars in the night
    Mountains collapse into rubble and fiends shall fall
    Man walks the road to ruin as the sky splits in two

• Psychotic - Lost City
    Psychotic - Lost City Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Thats pretty much uncalled for and it's also incorrect. They would only need to purchase the book if they had completed the quest and obtained the book to begin with, which they have not done. All that is needed is to pick the quest up again at the blacksmith, complete it, obtain the book from the reward and take it to the Elder.

Hey thanks i will try that hopefully it works :) ty for sticking up for me too
  • demonicangell
    demonicangell Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    lol go to blacksmith in achosaur.
    Server: Lost City
    Guild:Starting A Guild Named ~Angellz~ All Welcome To Join
    Name: DemonicAngell
    Class:Archer
    Current Level: 13
    Profession: BlackSmith
This discussion has been closed.