what is worng with you

zndr
zndr Posts: 4 Arc User
edited March 2013 in Etherblade (West)
yup as u c i say that what is wrong with u all what is wrong with all who i c in game there is no HELP to know my stat i ask abut 1kk ppl and no 1 say any thing there is no 1 talk all agnor i swear that i did not have any 1 i know at game any way i just play but need ltl help to know somthing just to know that is all but alws i did not get any thing b:angry
Post edited by zndr on

Comments

• Kinkajou - Sanctuary
    Kinkajou - Sanctuary Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I would be glad to answer your question, but I don't understand what it is?? I'm pretty new to the game put if I know the answer to something I'm glad to help.b:puzzled
  • cryucry
    cryucry Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    if you were typing like that then im not surprised that no one replied.
  • Kittychan - Heavens Tear
    Kittychan - Heavens Tear Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Maybe you should make a thread in the Beginner section with your questions, with better grammar so it's actually easier to understand what you're saying.
  • Hirogi - Heavens Tear
    Hirogi - Heavens Tear Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Sometimes its also good to join a faction that will help beginners like you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The Shadows are watching. They will always protect you.
  • mightythorb
    mightythorb Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I really don't know what you are trying to say. But you have to be forgiving if people don't always respond to your chats because we cant read everything all the time. I've missed a few whispers before. dont take it personally.b:pleased
  • Theepicone - Heavens Tear
    Theepicone - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    zndr wrote: »
    yup as u c i say that what is wrong with u all what is wrong with all who i c in game there is no HELP to know my stat i ask abut 1kk ppl and no 1 say any thing there is no 1 talk all agnor i swear that i did not have any 1 i know at game any way i just play but need ltl help to know somthing just to know that is all but alws i did not get any thing b:angry

lolwut....
  • Tirandril - Heavens Tear
    Tirandril - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    This game is called PW INTERNATIONAL ...

Many of the person here don't speak english like a mother language, and they can't understand that. Try to write full words and we can give an answer ...
    Marshal of the faction GirlsClub.
  • Wei - Heavens Tear
    Wei - Heavens Tear Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    zndr wrote: »

how do i help you with your problems?
    Reading what you have written is a tough job already b:shocked
  • Wei - Heavens Tear
    Wei - Heavens Tear Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Try to write full words and we can give an answer ...

and punctuations xD
  • Tirandril - Heavens Tear
    Tirandril - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    lewde wrote: »
    hope to see you here again.

Good i understand 6 words in your two messages :)
    Marshal of the faction GirlsClub.
  • viciousminx
    viciousminx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Closed for necro.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Message Me!Submit a Ticket!Forum Rules!
This discussion has been closed.