Salvation/Trebuchet Design

toonix
toonix Posts: 4 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
I have this quest from the Elder of Archosaur.
It is a multi-part quest, the first part was collecting the trebuchet plans from Skeletal craftsman i think it was.

I collected all the quest items from mob drops ok.
The next step is to take these items back to the elder.

Then he says deliver the plans to Blacksmith Tang.
But there is no map pointer or coords given for Blacksmith Tang.
As far as i know there is only one Blacksmith in Archosaur and its not named Tang.

Can someone please tell me where to find Blacksmith Tang so i can finish this quest?
Post edited by toonix on

Comments

• Daoshi - Heavens Tear
    Daoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I think there are three blacksmiths in the city. One is in the west, near where all the player stalls are. There's also one in the north and one in the south, both some distance east of the respective gates, I think. I don't remember which of them is Tang though.
  • toonix
    toonix Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Cool thanks for the tip, I found him in North Archosaur - hidden behind a wall.
    Plus he had another quest for me!
  • poetique
    poetique Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I have done the salvation quest twice. In neither case did the pointer appear, however I went to the North District and found Blacksmith Tang, who had a yellow flag over his head in each instance. However, both times Tang refused to accept the designs; so, I have twice done the quest an have not received credit for it.

This has happened to me a couple of other times, most notably the First Battle quest.

It is most disheartening to spend all the time killing mobs, chasing around Archasaur only to be unable to complete the quest. The likelihood of this happening on other quests is beginning to make me rethink wanting to play this game as it's sometimes futile.

I have submitted a ticket for this problem, but have not yet received a response or a correction to my character stats.
  • Axemanek - Heavens Tear
    Axemanek - Heavens Tear Posts: 588 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    poetique wrote: »
    I have done the salvation quest twice. In neither case did the pointer appear, however I went to the North District and found Blacksmith Tang, who had a yellow flag over his head in each instance. However, both times Tang refused to accept the designs; so, I have twice done the quest an have not received credit for it.

This has happened to me a couple of other times, most notably the First Battle quest.

It is most disheartening to spend all the time killing mobs, chasing around Archasaur only to be unable to complete the quest. The likelihood of this happening on other quests is beginning to make me rethink wanting to play this game as it's sometimes futile.

I have submitted a ticket for this problem, but have not yet received a response or a correction to my character stats.

A couple of thing to check?

1) - have you made sure that you have all of the designs?
    2) - are you clicking on the right quest, because there are two that he gives that have a similar name, so just make sure.
    3) - are you sure there are no more parts to the quest? like an extra hidden part?
    I Want To Eat Estasi & Send Her Into Extasy!! b:victory

May The Force Not Be With You!
  • altries
    altries Posts: 1
    edited September 2009
    his cords are 563 683
    good quest rewards :)