banned for bad region please help

Options
tony922
tony922 Posts: 1 Arc User
edited April 2009 in General Discussion
ok for some reason i got banned for bad region i used the ticketing system and im not gettin any help here now i put over a 100$ in real money into this game and im from northamerica nj and have pwi downloaded been playing for 3 weeks now can a mod or gm please help me

thank you

my old account name is dpachino619 please help me get it backb:cry
Post edited by tony922 on

Comments

• Blessing - Heavens Tear
    Blessing - Heavens Tear Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    tony922 wrote: »
    ok for some reason i got banned for bad region i used the ticketing system and im not gettin any help here now i put over a 100$ in real money into this game and im from northamerica nj and have pwi downloaded been playing for 3 weeks now can a mod or gm please help me

thank you

It's the weekend. Give them more time to read your ticket. It's usually about 3+ days before they read any tickets that I send.
  • Duclis - Heavens Tear
    Duclis - Heavens Tear Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Wait, New Jersey is considered a state?! ..just joking, however I believe a slight possibility exists that your account may of been accessed from China or another Asian country, which means you may have a keylogger on your PC. Run some antivirus software. I suggest spybot search and destroy in terms of free ones. Also stop using IE if you are. Switch to Firefox with the NoScript addon to swat the pesky viruses and other forms of malwareb:thanks

Oh and hey Blessing, thanks for the FB run!
  • Kagioshi - Sanctuary
    Kagioshi - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    thanks for all those who helped including the fast acting devs for explaining the situation i was looking for a server for vent and downloaded something called hotspot which interfierd with the their system i think so i uninstalled it got my account back so dont ever download hotspot stuff it just dont mix with pw

b:victory
  • Duclis - Heavens Tear
    Duclis - Heavens Tear Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Good to hear! So no downloading HotSpot (whatever that is) for vent, or I get IP blocked. Good to know.b:thanks
  • lisa2
    lisa2 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    tony922 wrote: »

thank you

first i had no idea why i
  • andracil
    andracil Posts: 2,949 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Don't necro dead threads please.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.