I Cant Tick Shadows and other stuff like sun/moon

xd4rkn3ss
xd4rkn3ss Posts: 0 Arc User
edited November 2008 in Support Desk
Hey Guyz I Downloaded Client and for some strange reason i cant use some of the features. Say like i cant use shadows,Sun/moon,Water,soften and other things if anyone could help that would be really really great as i am new. Thanks Oh and if i am missing some of the requirments please give me link in this post thanks!

Heres a pics: snap1kd7.th.png
Post edited by xd4rkn3ss on

Comments

• xd4rkn3ss
    edited November 2008
    anyone help if any admins come please help or is it just the patch :sad i would get a pic or a vid but i unistalled it.. im downloading again atm if anyobe can help and also when i first clicked on shortcut it started with v1 then started doing the verification thing to v27 i dont understand why others can click on it and i cant it seems that im the only one! b:cry
  • xd4rkn3ss
    edited November 2008
    i have everything latest my comp can take loads of high definition and for people who dont have a high enough graphic card can still click on it and use it just that they lagg i cant even click on them lol i need definate help.......
  • Aryannaveno - Sanctuary
    Aryannaveno - Sanctuary Posts: 825 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Well from the sound of it you haven't finished patching yet. PWI is currently at version 27 please download the patch, either let the autopatcher running till it finishes or try the manuel patch here:

http://download3.perfectworld.com/pwi/patches/manual/ec_patch_1-27.cup

If by any chance either doesn't work try this:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=87242
  • xd4rkn3ss
    edited November 2008
    Just to let you know i cant click on the following Shadows,Water,Sun/moon,soften(These Are The Ones Which i click on and it ticks. , Terrain (but that goes up when i move overall to higher),Clouds I'm not sure if that's a tick one or just the move one but ye i cant do that either. So i am missing out on all these features i have windows xp sp3 (Service Package 3) I'm not sure if sp3 is causing it though. Also i have done 7% of the Installation again. If You Think I'm Installing it first time look at my posts above
  • xd4rkn3ss
    edited November 2008
    thanks mate ill have a go
  • xd4rkn3ss
    edited November 2008
    once i finish the reinstall ill do ok btw it says game client is v27 but i think it may not done it properly thanks mate Note:im going to my relatives house for a bit (around 4-5 hours thanks)
    edited November 2008
    Please try verifying the game in the game in the launcher.
  • xd4rkn3ss
    edited November 2008
    tried that last time the first time it didn't work second i done again still didn't work i done until i gave up... so i think it wont auto patch for me?
    edited November 2008
    After you have the patch done, one way or another, verify then. Just make sure your game is at version 27 first.
  • xd4rkn3ss
    edited November 2008
    im reinstalling so im making sure it was not a downoad failer also add my msn karanz567@hotmail.com so you can help or anyone who can help and knows how to do it
  • xd4rkn3ss
    edited November 2008
    im reinstalling just to make sure it works add my msn karanz567@hotmail.com so you can help more or anyone else can
  • xd4rkn3ss
    edited November 2008
    OK I'm back and 'm back from my relatives place and i just finished extracting anyone people who can help now lol b:laugh
  • xd4rkn3ss
    edited November 2008
    ok i think once version 1 goes to version 27 you have to verify v27 again so i am trying now i hope and hope this works it would give me better gaming experience
    edited November 2008
    Well last I checked gattsuro is online now so if that doesn't work maybe he knows something else. :) He is the expert b:pleased
  • xd4rkn3ss
    edited November 2008
    wtf now it keeps on saying a new patch is available i dont get it and it still wont let me use it....b:cry

help please it still wont let me do it and every time i open client it now says new update patch available and still i cant use shadows ect

its at version 27 aswell please help!! and get the expert guy!!
  • xd4rkn3ss
    edited November 2008
    help!!!!! im really not liking this now its saying at the start up new patch availabe at every time i start it and it is a version 27 also it still wont let me do!! shadows ect
  • xd4rkn3ss
    edited November 2008
    Note: Im going to bed,gattsuro if you are checking my thread please post and help me fix this problem ill get a pic hang on
  • xd4rkn3ss
    edited November 2008
    can anyone else help please im really stuck!

ugh its now version 28 and still cant do shadows,sun/moon,clouds,water,soften and other things i am getting really confused
  • xd4rkn3ss
    edited November 2008
    I don't get this sum1 please help why is it version 28 I'm not understanding now i am verifying to make sure it works also is it suppose to be version 28??b:cry

Please Someone Help Me!b:sad
  • xd4rkn3ss
    edited November 2008
    Omg It Version 28 And Still It Keeps Finding New Patches Every Time I Load The Damn Thing What The Hell Is Going On And It Still Wont Let Me Use Shadows,sun/moon Ect
  • Nevermore - Heavens Tear
    Nevermore - Heavens Tear Posts: 438 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Jesus Christ stop spamming your own topic.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xd4rkn3ss
    edited November 2008
    This Is Stupid Now I Reinstalled It It Two Whole Times Now And Still Same Problem Also If I Click On Setting It All There And Fine But Then It All The Shadows Ect Features Go Away You Know Why I Patched God Nows How Many Times So Is It Me Or The Client?
  • Nevermore - Heavens Tear
    Nevermore - Heavens Tear Posts: 438 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    The chances someone will even BOTHER to reply in this spammer topic are close to Zero.

What I suggest:

1. Make a new topic
    2. Put a detailed description of your problem
    3. Put a detailed list of things you've done to fix it
    4. Don't capitalise every dang word it makes it HARD to read and lowers your chances of being helped.
    5. DON'T SPAM YOUR GODAMN TOPIC
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.