Elysium Guild leader promotes harrasing other players!

2»

Comments

• Moander - Heavens Tear
    Moander - Heavens Tear Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Seems Wargsm is no longer the Leader. All else I said still applies. And he still represents the guild.......if Fina is the leader again, I see no changes in their attitude or gameplay anytime soon.
  • Penlsland - Heavens Tear
    Penlsland - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    stop the QQ.....
    what are you guys going to complain next? going to cry about bigger guilds is attacking smaller guilds in TW?

wargasm is an ****, just go blue name and keep leveling.
  • Toi - Heavens Tear
    Toi - Heavens Tear Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    -whines- I'm not smart enough to survive in white name.

When you click the little button in the upper right hand corner of your screen that sends you into white name, you are asked if you are SURE that you want to go into PK mode. Player Killer mode requires consent.

This is one of the many brilliantly faceted options of things to do on our wonderfully accommodating game. PK means kill or be killed. If you are not strong enough, smart enough, fast enough, or backed up enough- you may, and probably will, die. A lot. And drop items, sometimes your BEST items. This is why going into PK mode requires consent.

So before you just agree to something, know what you are agreeing to. Whining will not eradicate your lack of good judgment, so don't bother us with your complaints about what you've done to your damned self.
    Something Wicked This Way Comes.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Toi - 3x - Loyal Sinful
  • Xxxxx - Heavens Tear
    Xxxxx - Heavens Tear Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    he did a good job... if you want to test it or not doesnt mather...

when you click pk mode on, it says for 10hrs blablabla...
    so when you still click yes you allow any1 ingame to pk u any time for 10hrs and anywhere...

if you wantet to test it out or not isnt our problem, or why you white...

i know many will bring up "he pked other white guy" "the white guy ksed him"...
    soo? what gives you the right to pk a guy when you dont want to get pked self...
    stay safe stay blue ;)

fair or not fair that doesnt mather lol, its a game... and dun bring up all that go pvp server...
    pvp = non-stop pking without asking you...
    pve = pking for 10hrs if they both are on pk mode...
    when he first turn on pk mode lol if he dies 1time or 1000 times it shouldnt mather...

wanne test out pking? 10-20mins before you go to bed turn on pk mode start pk a bit leave him in town go sleep, 8hrs done, then take a shower eat and boom ur safe again!

War did a gj there pking those lower lvls... next time they turn on pk-mode they will think twice :D
  • Nevermore - Heavens Tear
    Nevermore - Heavens Tear Posts: 438 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    People, effing get a dictionary and look up the word harrassment. The idiocity in this thread is appalling.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bookman - Heavens Tear
    Bookman - Heavens Tear Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    The idiocity

ahahaha priceless.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • demonicangell
    demonicangell Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Turn Off Your White Name
    Server: Lost City
    Guild:Starting A Guild Named ~Angellz~ All Welcome To Join
    Name: DemonicAngell
    Class:Archer
    Current Level: 13
    Profession: BlackSmith
    edited November 2008
    ahahaha priceless.

If you mean my spelling, then sorry sweetie, english isn't my mother language.

Laugh at a native english speaker whose spelling is worth than mine instead.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aurumfaramon - Heavens Tear
    Aurumfaramon - Heavens Tear Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    It was partially the spelling but mainly the context you said "the idiocity in this thread is appaling" you meant indiocy .. there is much much irony ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2008
    It was partially the spelling but mainly the context you said "the idiocity in this thread is appaling" you meant indiocy .. there is much much irony ^^

I don't see the irony there. I misspelled a word I have rarely ever used, get over it, this is derailing the topic at hand.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Qua - Heavens Tear
    Qua - Heavens Tear Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    lol yea......sure its harrassment, yea i looked it up in the dictionary, its a crime, lets press charges on wargasm and make him go to jail.................

heres an idea, dont turn pk mode on, if u did and get pk'ed, learn from ur mistake and wait 10 hours and DON'T DO IT AGAIN, VOILA b:laugh
  • Tomiko - Heavens Tear
    Tomiko - Heavens Tear Posts: 416 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Carebear~ b:pleased BTW,

Dumbass move there, buying fraps lol. you can just world chat to everyone to turn on their protection cuz Wargie and his crew is on the loose.. X_X
  • Ty - Heavens Tear
    Ty - Heavens Tear Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited November 2008

Oh yes, truly there is much, much irony b:victory
    I like pie
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    RIP Elysium. Can you guys honor the dead and not touch this topic anymore? Thanks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • Bookman - Heavens Tear
    Bookman - Heavens Tear Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    bump

tencharacters
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kytania - Heavens Tear
    Kytania - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    *sighs*
    As a PvE server you don't have to be pked. Just don't turn on pk. I understand why you did it, really I do, but you need to remember when you turn it on that people will pk you. Its not something you can really complain about having turned it on in the first place. The best you can do is either suck it up and deal with it or as someone else said...wait out your pk in a safe zone.
  • Kytania - Heavens Tear
    Kytania - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Hmmm...Wargasm's behavior brings back memories of...Zorkan...b:shocked

b:chuckle

a pw-my player if ever I heard one...you are right though this is exactly zorkan's technique.

b:chuckle
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    bump

tencharacters

10characters.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • Fallenangelx - Heavens Tear
    Fallenangelx - Heavens Tear Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    simply put, stay blue if u dunt want to be pked, ur inviting ur death when u turn it on.
    i satisfy my pk urges in the dragon temple eventb:chuckle no exp loss, no item dropb:victory
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    7. No trolling, or flaming.
    Any form of personal insult will not be tolerated. General rule of thumb: if you think that what you are about to post is insulting, don't post it.

Closing this thread as the OP was blacklisting another player.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.