Wtf

jadoran
jadoran Posts: 0 Arc User
edited November 2008 in General Discussion
I brought a guardian angel for my character, not for the halloween event, then as soon as i brought it I went to sleep, got back in the game today and my guardian angel got transform into the halloween package.

I didn't go see jolly old jones after i brought my second angel ( the first one was for the halloween quest but i was too disapointed with the what i got and i'm not rich so i won't participate again)

That is really unfair
Post edited by jadoran on

Comments

• gattsuru
    gattsuru Posts: 3,184 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Did you have the Jolly Old Jones "Trade angel for quest" mission in your log when you went to sleep?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jadoran
    jadoran Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    nope it's out of my quest list since i completed the quest it wasn't in my list
    at least if i would have won something worth having, but i got those stupid candies again
  • Duclis - Heavens Tear
    Duclis - Heavens Tear Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Well..that's new. b:worriedb:worriedb:worried no idea what could have caused that, other than the same person who forgot a 0 on the first day of the event.

Edited out the asking of what you got since you posted it before I finished my post <.<
  • pwhan
    pwhan Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Must have clicked the quest a second time. It remembers and waits for when next you have a GA. Once a new GA is in inventory, it is immediately replaced by the Halloween Package. It happened to me a few times.
  • xarfox
    xarfox Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    jadoran wrote: »
    I brought a guardian angel for my character, not for the halloween event, then as soon as i brought it I went to sleep, got back in the game today and my guardian angel got transform into the halloween package.

I didn't go see jolly old jones after i brought my second angel ( the first one was for the halloween quest but i was too disapointed with the what i got and i'm not rich so i won't participate again)

That is really unfair

Hello Jadoran,

Please submit a ticket to:
    http://support.perfectworld.com/ticketing

Inform them with all the details of this incident. Specifically the time that it occurred.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]