Aerocraft Help!

z3phyra
z3phyra Posts: 4 Arc User
edited October 2009 in General Discussion
Im a lvl 30 noob with an aerocraft can some 1 help 2 answer this 1 question?

CAN AEROCRAFTS BE UPGRADED OR ARE U ALLOWED 2 BUY DIFF AEROCRAFTS FROM NPCS WITHOUT INVOLVING CASH SHOP OR EVENTS. thnx
Post edited by z3phyra on

Comments

• Onishi - Heavens Tear
    Onishi - Heavens Tear Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Umm... you can buy cash shop aerocraft from people who buy from the cash shop.
    Otherwise, no.
  • z3phyra
    edited November 2008
    wow that sux thnx anyways
  • noobcake4lyfe
    noobcake4lyfe Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    its actually awesome that you can buy cash shop items for in-game gold from others players cause on this other mmo I played the cash shop items were untradable. This is good because sum ppl cant afford cash shop, but have huge amounts of in-game gold. So they can put that gold to use by getting items that are off limits to them. It so does not suck.
    "Avarice, Envy, Lust, Pride, Wrath, Sloth, Gluttony"

"We 7 shall corrupt this Perfect World..."b:sin
  • z3phyra
    edited November 2008
    haha lucky 4 the rich ppl -_-. I am broke only got 900 coins in total sooo depressin i cant even upgrade my skills.
  • Proxile - Heavens Tear
    Proxile - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    flying sword has duration time, how can I increase it? (decreases when using accelerate command)

It says that its repair fee is 0 coins, meaning I could repair it, but I cannot..
  • Nevermore - Heavens Tear
    Nevermore - Heavens Tear Posts: 438 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    z3phyra wrote: »
    haha lucky 4 the rich ppl -_-. I am broke only got 900 coins in total sooo depressin i cant even upgrade my skills.

Geez, which game has it that low lvl players are utterly rich? Just lvl and you'll make money easily, exspecially if you're a veno.

Instead of whining, WORK for the cool stuff like you're supposed to.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TeegraSwan - Sanctuary
    TeegraSwan - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I know this isnt part of the thread but I dont even know whats up with the aerocrafts. They dont talk about it a lot, is your first aerocraft free from the aerocraft dealer? Do I have to do a quest to get one? I'm level 25 and have tons of quests backed up already from grinding way too much at like level 5 b:surrender wanna help me?
  • Forsakenx - Heavens Tear
    Forsakenx - Heavens Tear Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I know this isnt part of the thread but I dont even know whats up with the aerocrafts. They dont talk about it a lot, is your first aerocraft free from the aerocraft dealer? Do I have to do a quest to get one? I'm level 25 and have tons of quests backed up already from grinding way too much at like level 5 b:surrender wanna help me?

At lvl 30 you do get a quest to get a free flying mount. It is somewhat a chain quest but you'll get one in the end
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Free Signatures pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=87021

≈ 338 signatures made, and counting b:thanks

Screen Shot & Signature guide pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=99031
  • TeegraSwan - Sanctuary
    TeegraSwan - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    At lvl 30 you do get a quest to get a free flying mount. It is somewhat a chain quest but you'll get one in the end

Thank you!
  • helenaforeal
    helenaforeal Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    flying sword has duration time, how can I increase it? (decreases when using accelerate command)

It says that its repair fee is 0 coins, meaning I could repair it, but I cannot..

can someone please answer this question? I have the same problem. I didn't know the duration decreased when in accellerated mode and now I am stuck on 17/300....
    How do I fix it?
    And for that matter, what does that duration thing do? What is the purpose of this? I can't tell for the life of me b:puzzled
  • Centetric - Lost City
    Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    can someone please answer this question? I have the same problem. I didn't know the duration decreased when in accellerated mode and now I am stuck on 17/300....
    How do I fix it?
    And for that matter, what does that duration thing do? What is the purpose of this? I can't tell for the life of me b:puzzled

u need chi stones. which u get from decomping weapons or from bosses in HH(60+ instance for gathering matz for gear).
    u drag the chi stones onto ur fly gear and ..................... the duration is increased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • XHappyBunnyx - Sanctuary
    XHappyBunnyx - Sanctuary Posts: 683 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    wow this thread started in 2008 lol
    Q - How to win on Perfect World?
    A - Throw money at it.
  • Centetric - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    i didnt notice that O_O WHO necro'd then O_O
    edit: i see >.> now
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • Dieselle - Dreamweaver
    Dieselle - Dreamweaver Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    May be necro'd but still a good question for newbs. :)

So a bump wasn't bad IMO. When I first started this game I had no clue about flying mounts and chi stones etc.
  • XHappyBunnyx - Sanctuary
    XHappyBunnyx - Sanctuary Posts: 683 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    i didnt notice that O_O WHO necro'd then O_O
    edit: i see >.> now

itwasntmeh128611359936173007.jpg
    Q - How to win on Perfect World?
    A - Throw money at it.
  • Centetric - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    wow this thread started in 2008 lol
    itwasntmeh128611359936173007.jpg

but it wasnt me *sobs*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~RedsRose
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    How do I fix it?

You can always make weapon and armour and then decompose it.I know it is an old thread but just to give this person another idea.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • helenaforeal
    helenaforeal Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I'm sorry for ressing this old ****, but I've run a search for my particular problem and this thread came up *shrugs*. I didn't want to start a new one and spam the board, especially since this thread had some pretty useful info for n00bies like me.
    Flying Mount technical info is pretty much non-existent, and some things are just impossible to figure out by yourself (Chi? I wouldn't have guessed in a million years. Well, maybe a million is a sliiiight exaggeration...)

So thanks everyone for pitching in and answering this question. I'm sure lots of newbs are eternally grateful. b:victory

oh, and since I'm asking: Is Duration necessarry for something? Do I need to increase it (will I need it for something?) or am I fine with 17/300?
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I'm sorry for ressing this old ****, but I've run a search for my particular problem and this thread came up *shrugs*. I didn't want to start a new one and spam the board, especially since this thread had some pretty useful info for n00bies like me.
    Flying Mount technical info is pretty much non-existent, and some things are just impossible to figure out by yourself (Chi? I wouldn't have guessed in a million years. Well, maybe a million is a sliiiight exaggeration...)

So thanks everyone for pitching in and answering this question. I'm sure lots of newbs are eternally grateful. b:victory

oh, and since I'm asking: Is Duration necessarry for something? Do I need to increase it (will I need it for something?) or am I fine with 17/300?

It only gives you increased speed while using the Accelerate. Other than that, you lose nothing.

Also, Chi stones, some of which you get free from the Supply Stash, clearly state that you can use them on Aerocrafts.
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.