my thoughts on this game

drago74
drago74 Posts: 3 Arc User
edited October 2008 in General Discussion
well for what its worth this is my opinion on this game and all of its contents including the cash shop for starters ive been playing mmorpg games for a long time heck im older then half the people ive run into in this game lol anyways ive play games that didn't even have a cash shop what ever equipment you got you had to find or earn it in game only i beleive that a rpg game is about the building of your character thru planning and playing with ideas about stats i think that being able to buy something and get your char up to level god knows what in one or two days is unreal if you go up against a mob or boss you can't beat alone then find a good party to help and that doesn't work then find an even bigger party or think of a new strategy i could use the cash shop if i want and i might but i play all my char the old fashion way i earn what i get and i always will as far as what the company charges for things in the shop i have also been a dungeon master for a couple online games as well and i know whats involved in keeping boneheads and cheaters off the game as well as whats involved in keeping the game running and online so if they have to charge extra to have a better quality run game then im all for it heck even if they charge twice what they charge now im all for it no im not rich i live on a fixed income like alot of people i know but still even if they end up charging a monthly fee to play id pay it this game is by far the best if ever run across with the crafting abilities and the well rounded gameplay and as far as veno's being the easiest to play my thought is any class can be played with enjoyment and do very well it just takes planning on your stat build well i've rambled enough im sure lots of comments will be said on these statements but i welcome all to say as they please thank you for taking the time to read this look forward to meeting all in game i try to be friendly to all i meet
Post edited by drago74 on

Comments

• David_bowie - Sanctuary
    David_bowie - Sanctuary Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Paragraphs, sentences = win. Wall of texts = fail.
  • Tsunamiex - Lost City
    Tsunamiex - Lost City Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    You're older than most of us, yet can't use paragraphs?

fail..
  • Saiena - Heavens Tear
    Saiena - Heavens Tear Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I don't want to be mean, but I got a headache after the second line, and stopped reading. I tried again, and it's like a mental version of having my head slammed against a wall, repeatedly. I don't think there was a single punctuation mark in there!

I'm sure you have a point that you want to get across, and it was important enough for you to post it in the forums. However, if you would be amenable to some advice: most of the time, people don't bother to read what you write if you don't bother to make it readable. :(
  • Aurumfaramon - Heavens Tear
    Aurumfaramon - Heavens Tear Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Thats one sentence by the way ... there is no commas or full stops, I mean am not the grammer police or the federal bureau of punctuation, but I expect some.

Plus I never feel the CS actually over balances the game too much, hieros are the only thing really.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • deshin
    deshin Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Man hard to read.

Its just a different payment system. A fixed payment system make the people who play less subsidise the people that play more. Say the charge is $10 per month and one person play 20 hrs a month and the other plays 2000. So one person pays .50 per hour and other pays .005

This game becuase of how the charms work the person who plays more will pay more .

This game unlike other so called free games does not have locked off areas you have to pay for. You just have to go slowly grind stuff for ingame money which lets you buy anything that people with real money have. The person who does not want to pay just has to put more time in to earn the cash shop items.

If you were to spend the $50 and then $10 a month like most P2P you should have no issue getting charms and inv extension. The rest is mostly fluff for those who want to pay for cloth to show off ingame. Be happy that you don't have to spend the $50 on hype and then get a failed game whre everyone quits after the first free month because it was released too early.

Its mostly changes the who's got shiny fluff stuff in game from the so called nolife guys who can gind for hours for the rare drop to the people who will gamble $100 on halloween boxes. For the average player it is pretty much the same.... It is just not really FREE but neither are the things you see on TV that say the are FREE
  • Moander - Heavens Tear
    Moander - Heavens Tear Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    The Wall of Text burns my eyes ......
  • drago74
    edited October 2008
    For those more concerned with my english skills, I really could care less what you think.

All i was trying to say was the game really is free. So far i haven't spent one dime of my own money.

And i am having a really great time playing.

Also if your unable to read what i wrote because of a few missing puncuation marks.
    Then perhaps you should practice reading more.

If you still have trouble reading this then next time i'll try writing it in pictographs.
    For those more use to the comic section of the Sunday Times.

Anyways if you enjoy the game you either pay and play, play and don't pay, or don't play at all.
    Simple as that.
  • Aurumfaramon - Heavens Tear
    Aurumfaramon - Heavens Tear Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    drago74 wrote: »
    Also if your unable to read what i wrote because of a few missing puncuation marks.
    Then perhaps you should practice reading more.

No you see your wrong you didn't miss a few, you missed everysingle one thats why it was hard to read, not unreadble but unbearable.

see that post you jsut did then was fine.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • drago74
    edited October 2008
    Alright Administrators feel free to delete this thread.

Seeing as how people seem more concerned with my english skills, then what i have to say ill just stay out of the forums i guess.

Ill stick the game instead Administrators keep up the excellent work you do on this game.