my build might be all wrong HELP

Sanga_tegra - Sanctuary
Sanga_tegra - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
edited November 2008 in Barbarian
I am currently Doing 6str 3vit and 1 dex every two levels....should i chnage that to 5 str 3 vit and 2 dex????????b:surrender im not hitting as much as id like but dont want to miss out on the armor and weapons ???
Post edited by Sanga_tegra - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Sanga_tegra - Sanctuary
    Sanga_tegra - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    can someone just give me some advice on this please
    b:surrender
  • snuggs
    snuggs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Basicly just keep following the gear requirements. Add enough str and dex to fit your lvl axes/hammers and put the rest to vit. You'll end up adding most of your points into STR anyway. And about missing a lot, soon you'll get a skill called blood bath that will increase your acc by sacrificing some hp, also I'd suggest finding +accuracy ring/belts/necklaces.
  • noobcake4lyfe
    noobcake4lyfe Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    read the barb guide for str build it has a sticky so its always at the top. snuggs gave you the tanker build stats also if you want spike damage and all that good stuff then use dual axes. and yes dont worry about acc cause blood bath and rings etc etc will more than make up for it.
    "Avarice, Envy, Lust, Pride, Wrath, Sloth, Gluttony"

"We 7 shall corrupt this Perfect World..."b:sin
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    u wanna either get 60 or 80 dex. im level 66, and my dex is at (ithink) 50, i have maybe 107 vit and 210 str. as long as u have bloodbath maxed, ur fine (bloodbath may seem bad because of the -hp%, but in PvP its a life saver, in PvM its pretty much useless though)
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • markillian
    markillian Posts: 293 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    werebeasts don't have very high accuracy until 89 if you go demon. Thats just the way it is.

If you go 5 str per level you won't be able to use new weapons at their level.