Gold Spam Bots - Gms Pls Read

Mrs_parijs - Heavens Tear
Mrs_parijs - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
edited October 2008 in General Discussion
Ok this is becoming a serious PROBLEM in game and I am sick of having to BLACKLIST these ******* who trying to make real money off of YOUR game. Its annoying as hell to walk into Archosaur and and see NOTHING but this down below in the screenshot.

I ALWAYS report them when I see them, and I know for a fact others do to. PLEASE DO SOMETHING about this please.

EDITED: Yes I used the Report Hacker ingame & I also sent a Ticket about this as well.

link snipped
Post edited by Mrs_parijs - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Kelovar - Heavens Tear
    Kelovar - Heavens Tear Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    LOL?

ok, when I was about to reply, there was a post with that annoying bot spammer above me, and it was deleted while I was writing (thus messing with my reply and having to start again).

First thing, please send these pictures using the tickets (http://support.perfectworld.com/ticketing) so you won't help them advertise ^^;

Second thing, I came back here after reporting a user (the one whose post was there on my first reply attempt), and I cracked out laughing seeing him advertising in a reporting thread.

That being said, GM, this is serious... make that a 6th website to the list I sent you using tickets...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~ Through the darkest of nights, we shall shine brightly, revealing the path to both friendship and glory ~
    Kelovar, Radiance executor

Thanks ForsakenX for the sig *_*
  • Mrs_parijs - Heavens Tear
    Mrs_parijs - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Yes I did send a ticket and I also reported him in game as a hacker. If a post was deleted, then they must of read this but no reply? Ya nice
  • gattsuru
    gattsuru Posts: 3,184 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    The forums are not the place for this sort of stuff. At the very least, these folk do not need the free advertising.

If you wish to report a violation, please use the Report Hacker feature in-game, or/and use the support and ticketing system. I thank you for doing so already, but since these threads attract a bunch of people who don't use those first, I've got to say it anyway.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.