Help, He cant get his FB19! D:

Reikara - Heavens Tear
Reikara - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,321 Arc User
edited November 2008 in Dungeons & Tactics
Ok, I have a friend and we're stuck trying to figure out why he cant receive the spirit cultivation quest at level 19, so he can then go and do his FB19

He's level 22, has 100 rep. Yet when He goes to see the taoist for it, he's refused and told he dosen't have enough reputation. I thought you only need 80 for it. He's just done the darkbreed wolves but nothing either. Help please? D:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Reikara - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Reikara - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2008
    Ok just to make it a bit more understandable..

He wants to do his fb19, First he needs to do the spiritual cultivation quest (sprites)
    Yet the taoist won't give him the quest. Why? o.o

How much rep do you need for it? o_O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • quarky1983
    quarky1983 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Try finish off Banker quest that gather 5 different materials...
  • kantorek
    kantorek Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    We have come up with a temporary solution. Please make sure you have 8 free inventory slots before attempting to accept the quest. If this does not work for you, please let us know.
    朱健诚
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Maintenance is my Constant. b:surrender
  • luiroy
    luiroy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Hi, i have a big problem, I can't make fb19 quest, becouse I lost the call to duty tab (or what) b:cry
    I trash the quest and take it again but I didn't get the item, what can I do? I don't speak with the stone inside the cawe before I lost tab, but I died in the cawe before.
    If I can't make the quest what can I do? Where can I do any quests?
    I'm a lvl 21 wizard.

(I don't speak english very good, I'm hungarian, try understand it)
  • palatia
    palatia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    kantorek wrote: »
    We have come up with a temporary solution. Please make sure you have 8 free inventory slots before attempting to accept the quest. If this does not work for you, please let us know.

I didn't have 8 free slots.. thanks..
  • Reikara - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2008
    Sorry, we worked it out ages ago, I ended up posting in the stickied thread. He did the banker quest an dhe got it ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Reikara - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2008
    @ luiroy: You cant drop those tabs upon death, they're bound to you. You can just find someone else who has the FB quest you need and do it with them though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]