dual axe for pve, dual blade for pvp?

rcuya
rcuya Posts: 1 Arc User
edited October 2008 in Blademaster
would it be possible to have a decent build for dual axe and dual blades and a skill build? cause ive heard some people mention that dual axe is good for pve and dual blades are good for pvp and i would like to have a hybrid combo for that. if its basicly a stupid idea you could just mention it and i would toss it out of my head but if its possible and there is a good build could someone mention one or link one. thx.
Post edited by rcuya on

Comments

• Tritoryo - Lost City
    Tritoryo - Lost City Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Well thats gonna be hard. For an axe user u will spend a lot of points onto ur strength and therefore wont be able to use swords. A similar dilemna will occur with the blades. You will be spending points on both Stregnth and dexterity and therefore won't allow u to build up a character with enough stregnth to use an axe.
  • Monarch - Lost City
    Monarch - Lost City Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    You can do it stat wise, you just will have a base VIT..which makes you easy to kill. Your HP will be minimal.

The real problem your going to face is Spirit points and keeping both the axe AND the blade skills up. IF you want to do 2 weapons, do axe/spear or blade/sword or blade/fist.
    It takes a big man to cry, but a bigger man to laugh at him.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Guild: Outlaw
  • Monarch - Lost City
    Monarch - Lost City Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Axes are good for pvp, moreso than in TW than PK.
    It takes a big man to cry, but a bigger man to laugh at him.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Guild: Outlaw