Robe of the Blesser

eliatron
eliatron Posts: 0 Arc User
edited October 2008 in Dungeons & Tactics
Hey, I just made to rank I due to my reputation and level.
Chun in Archosaur is offering me some rank I items for 10k coins each. Is it worth it to buy them or not?
Can someone andswer me this, pls?
To heal is to be in control. Being in control make you smarter.
Post edited by eliatron on

Comments

• Wigit - Heavens Tear
    Wigit - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    i bought all three of them and i think it was worth it but its up to you if you wana spend the 30k but thats easy to get back in a days work
  • Eliatron - Lost City
    Eliatron - Lost City Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Hey, can you please post the stats of the robe and the other items? So i know what ill be buying?
  • mogwai
    mogwai Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    listen carefully......BUY THEM ALL ! they r so totally worth it, even if u can craft that lv armor it would be a pretty rare piece, let alone 3 pieces.

u need to b lv 30 & have 500 reputation to wear rank 1, then at lv 40 you need rank 2...1,000 rep

so far as stats go, its maint time & thats the only reason i'm here...but if your in Archosaur, just look around at all the afk merchants, they're sellin em too.
    mmorpg is R'lyehian for: Innumerable quantities of grown babies
    discussing & often complaining about the imaginary.
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1618000&dateline=1316204434[/SIGPIC]
  • Eliatron - Lost City
    Eliatron - Lost City Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Being you so efusive Il buy them then. I have 250k and never spend money, not on pots, only when I craft and buy skills, so 30k is nothing!
    Thank you!
  • daibar
    daibar Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Is a good set of armor if you haven't already picked one up. Is generally a 3 star item with 2 slots; the resistances seem to be the highest they can for that particular type of armor.
  • Hazardus - Heavens Tear
    Hazardus - Heavens Tear Posts: 937 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Actually its 300rep for Rk1 at lvl30. I just barely made that with 315rep b:pleased . Rk2 at level 40 does need 1000rep though....don't think I'll make that.

What I noticed is that the chest piece is better than the regular NPC equipment available for level 30.

However the corresponding NPC leg pieces that become available at later levels (35-37ish) have better stats than the rank armor legs. BUT you have to wait 5-6 more levels before you can use them.

If one has money to spare get all rank armors at level 30 and use them until u get level 36 stuff.

If one is broke he may consider getting only the chest piece rank armor, and wait for the later level NPC sets to become available.

b:victory
    When the going gets tough; Get a tank!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nocturne mature HT guild - we invite people, not levels.
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842