Cultivation Quest
    Spiritual Cultivation Guide-Visit Taoist Master
    System message recieved upon reaching level 9

1. Talk to Taoist Master (429, 890)
    -Reward (Exp: 40 Rep: 2)

Spiritual Adept
    1. Speak to Taoist Master (429, 890)
    -Recieve 1 Cultivation Acknowledgement
    2. Speak to the Old Village Head (497, 867)
    -
    3. Report to the Old Village Head (497, 890)
    -Celestone of Heaven/Human/Earth: 1
    -Reward (SP: 3000 Rep: 10)
    Cultivation Rank is changed to Spiritual Adept (New skills become available)
    -Chi Bar added (Chi is stored up via attacks/use of skills. Certain skills require vigour in order to be activated.)

I just thought I'd add, between steps two and three should be Kill 9 Emaciated Rogue (or Emaciated Footsoldiers) in the northeast of Swarm Hill right around (582, 857). At least, that's the quest it gave me to complete. Took me ages to figure out where it meant so I thought I'd share it.

Hillbilly
  • Ence - Lost City
    Ence - Lost City Posts: 454 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Thanks. Don't know why that didn't show up since my master copy has the directions written in there. Maybe it was a bad copy-paste. The direction have been added now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fivedhx - Heavens Tear
    Fivedhx - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Just Great guide dude, has everything i needed to know, lvl 20 reached so i go try now the one from lvl 20- 29 hope is as good as this one ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deathbell - Sanctuary
    Deathbell - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Tarantulax Lair
    1. Speak to the Old Hunter (498, 970)
    2. Investigate the Tarantulax Lair (Around 478, 927)
    Just get near and it will auto-continue the quest
    3. Report to the Old Hunter (498, 970)
    -Celestone of Heaven/Human/Earth or Celestone Fragment: 1(Random)
    -Reward (Gold: 1800 Exp: 3000 SP: 700 Rep: 2)

HEY this quest.. i couldnt go to the area u indicated..... 478 927. all i can go to is 478 998. so how to i change the last 3 digits?
  • Ence - Lost City
    edited October 2008
    Did you use the coordinate GPS system? You should put that in so there's a marker on your map to tell you where to go.

The area is to the east of the Timberfield.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deathbell - Sanctuary
    Deathbell - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    how do i put the coordinates plz tell me....
  • Ence - Lost City
    edited October 2008
    In the upper right hand corner, click the green circle. Brings up a box. Input the coordinates, hit enter, put a coordinate name, hit enter. Should give you an arrow pointing you in the direction you need to go + a marker on the world map.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • skyexdragon
    skyexdragon Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    WTF THIS QUEST ISNT FEMALE ONLY i Did it and im a male

Earthen Roguewraith
    Female only
    1. Talk to Tailor Lo (427, 878)
    -Collect 5 Tailor's Pigment (Drops from Earthen Roguewraith, found south of City of Etherblade)
    2. Report to Tailor Lo (427, 878)
    -Meditator's Cape (Lvl 3)
    -Reward (Gold: 180 Exp: 300 SP: 70 Rep: 1)
  • Ence - Lost City
    edited October 2008
    WTF THIS QUEST ISNT FEMALE ONLY i Did it and im a male

Earthen Roguewraith
    Female only
    1. Talk to Tailor Lo (427, 878)
    -Collect 5 Tailor's Pigment (Drops from Earthen Roguewraith, found south of City of Etherblade)
    2. Report to Tailor Lo (427, 878)
    -Meditator's Cape (Lvl 3)
    -Reward (Gold: 180 Exp: 300 SP: 70 Rep: 1)

Lol woops...fixed haha. I should know that isn't Female only...I did the quest myself and I play a male char ^^:;;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Loontjuh - Sanctuary
    Loontjuh - Sanctuary Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Thanks for the great guide you made, realy helped me out alot b:victory
  • griggle187
    griggle187 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I am doing a quest where i need like 5of each item it fom the banker in the humeara i forgot the city its earh something or other lol imsuch a noob but neways what drops the rhinos horns or is it justa rare drop like the skins?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Life is short. So live life the way that you feel it should be... Not the way they want it to be!
  • forevermore
    forevermore Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Hi, amazing guide, it really did help alot but i think it would be easyier to put the name of the areas the npcs are in. Its hard to remember which npc is in where, had to find it using the coordinates.

Thanks for the guide ^^
  • Ence - Lost City
    edited October 2008
    griggle187 wrote: »
    I am doing a quest where i need like 5of each item it fom the banker in the humeara i forgot the city its earh something or other lol imsuch a noob but neways what drops the rhinos horns or is it justa rare drop like the skins?

Rare drops; but try the turtles that can be found in the water near any of the starting cities.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • forevermore
    forevermore Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Hi again,

I need help this time. Im doing 'The Ferry Quest' and having trouble with it, you gave locations of the 'farmable places' but i don't understand what this means, do i have to kill the monsters around that area?

EDIT: nvm, i needed to use pickaxe. You should add that detail ><
  • Ence - Lost City
    edited October 2008
    Hi again,

I need help this time. Im doing 'The Ferry Quest' and having trouble with it, you gave locations of the 'farmable places' but i don't understand what this means, do i have to kill the monsters around that area?

EDIT: nvm, i needed to use pickaxe. You should add that detail ><

I added details like that in the level 5 crafting quests guide >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rild
    rild Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I did this quest to get a production skill and made a mistake and got another production skill quest. And my basic Tailor skill disappeared. how do I get it back?
    Path of the Tailor
    1. Speak to The Elder (433, 886)

2. Speak to Tailor Lo (427, 878)
    -Collect 2 Logs (Farmable, some locations: 442, 837;458,832; 495,833; 481,826; 467,843; 476,871; 493,833)
    You cannot gather materials unless you have the pickaxe in your inventory. You can purchase the pickaxe for 2000 coins at any Merchant. Pickaxe is the 2nd item found in the 2nd tab. Having it in your inventory will let you farm any material in your level range.

3. Report to Tailor Lo (427, 878)
    -Basic Tailor Skill
    -Reward (Exp: 50)
  • narutohimura95
    narutohimura95 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Where do I find the items that are needed to help expand the merchants storage?
  • Sorik - Sanctuary
    Sorik - Sanctuary Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Just want to say thanks for guide, it has been a big help. b:pleased
    In online games players beneath you are noobs, while those players that exceed you have no life.
  • razghul
    razghul Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    ence wrote: »
    Actually I've needed to fix that for my quest guide. The quest no longer asks for the collection of a Fungoid due to feedback from the CB people. You now have to collect 2 Celestial Sprites, but it doesn't tell you when you've gotten the first. Check your quest directions under "Q" button again and if it tells you that the Celestial Sprite went and hid inside a flower, that's when you proceed with the rest of the quest.
    No need to kill all the wolfkins! The Celestial Sprite grows close to the eastern bridge over the river by the stronghold. Simply harvest ir!
  • CrimsonCrime - Sanctuary
    CrimsonCrime - Sanctuary Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Wow amazing!!!!
    b:angryb:angryb:angryb:angryb:angryb:angryb:angry
  • Shardik - Lost City
    Shardik - Lost City Posts: 625 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    i want to give my congratulations and thanks to ence. keep like that, you are giving a good service to new players and not so new players b:victoryb:victoryb:victory
  • Shardik - Lost City
    Shardik - Lost City Posts: 625 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    how i do the fb19. i mean, everyone talks about a lot of mobs and the boss. i want to know if i have to take the quest call of duty: xenobeast too when i go to this dungeon, it has to do something with a tablet wich gives you extra experience or something like that. can you explain it please?b:sad
  • Blind_Sword - Lost City
    Blind_Sword - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    try looking at (430,826)
    i just found some there
  • Ence - Lost City
    edited November 2008
    how i do the fb19. i mean, everyone talks about a lot of mobs and the boss. i want to know if i have to take the quest call of duty: xenobeast too when i go to this dungeon, it has to do something with a tablet wich gives you extra experience or something like that. can you explain it please?b:sad

Take the tablet with you. It is the motivation for having people join you in a party :)

You get the tablet, and enter the dungeon instance. Once inside you will see a stone pillar. "Talk" to the pillar, and if you have the Call of Duty in your inventory and are the squad leader you will be able to begin the quest. This quest will give everyone in the party exp, rep and sp for killing the boss of the FB. The amount of exp, rep, sp is dependent on the player's level (It goes up if you are a higher level) so it motivates people to help you out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • eset
    eset Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    we don't need this guide.... i'm not saying nothing bad about your job.... because that's a good and dificult job :)

but, ingame we can do the Quests with no Guide.
    We only need to click at Q and "Find Quest"

xP

Great job,
  • terezel
    terezel Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    hey folks blacksmith ho li is in the south district of etherblade city

i don't know why this post says north.

maybe its just me but it was confusing.
  • obitus
    obitus Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    i failed the fb19 u.u I can get the mission again? or to miss? x.X
  • huyclaurence
    huyclaurence Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    so for the lvl 19 quest... if I did the boss portion first then I can't do the quest at all anymore?