More Slots in Bank

nightyne
nightyne Posts: 344 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
How do I make my bank bigger ?
I had a quest about getting a stone or something.
Could someone please give me a link ...cant see it on the Quest forum.....or explain ?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• kargor
    kargor Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Go to a banker and get the "Worries of the banker" quest.

There's two versions --- one is to give him a safe extension stone, which comes from the cash shop. The other one is to give him a pile of Dragon Quest items.

The item version is available twice, additional extensions are cash shop only.
    Yindra --- Lvl 64 Venomancer (Sanctuary)
    Getting too grindy by now :-(
  • nightyne
    edited October 2008
    Cash Shop ?....you mean paying real world money ?
    Where do I get these other items in game ?
  • kargor
    edited October 2008
    Cash Shop = real money, yes. Cash shop items are tradeable in Perfect World, though, so people sell them as well, It costs quite a bit of ingame money, though.

The other items drop off monsters. You can check database sites such as this if you're looking for a specific item. As usual, there's no guarantee that information from such sites is correct.
  • nightyne
    edited October 2008
    What a strange system !
    How do I know what items the banker wants ?
  • koumpotrypas
    koumpotrypas Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    nightyne wrote: »
    What a strange system !
    How do I know what items the banker wants ?

in city of Plume and in Dreaming Stronghold, the banker gives a quest called "worries of the banker >> gather the materials" BUT you must TRASH the extension stone quest 1st.. I hope I helped you
  • kargor
    edited October 2008
    I think all bankers give that quest. I know I got mine in Lost City.
  • koumpotrypas
    koumpotrypas Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    kargor wrote: »
    I think all bankers give that quest. I know I got mine in Lost City.

yhea, maybe you're right but i think I hadn't found this in some city. Anyway, that's not a problem b:chuckle
  • wareagle1968
    wareagle1968 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    2 mystical meat and the elemental dust (or powder) can't remember which one I need at the moment. The elemental is the one I am having the most trouble with. I haven't had any to drop. Does anyone have a suggestion?

Thanks
    Michael

b:cool
  • Avernus - Lost City
    Avernus - Lost City Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    2 mystical meat and the elemental dust (or powder) can't remember which one I need at the moment.

Element Dust (IMO, that was my most frequently occurring mob drop in early game). If all else fails, go to Archosaur and look for the shops selling "DQ 21" items.
  • wareagle1968
    wareagle1968 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Element Dust (IMO, that was my most frequently occurring mob drop in early game). If all else fails, go to Archosaur and look for the shops selling "DQ 21" items.

BTW do you happen to remember which MOB dropped it?
  • kargor
    edited October 2008
    BTW do you happen to remember which MOB dropped it?

I don't, but somebody else took notes and published them here.
  • Karissaa - Heavens Tear
    Karissaa - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    where do i get it from?
  • shadowhealer
    shadowhealer Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Just telling everyone these a fairly rare drops so it might take awhile. All the coordinates are telling the area where most are. You may have to look a little fom them due to the fact they are monsters, and do not stand still.

5 Rhino horn: Obtained from Billabong Rhinodrake lvl 7. West of bamboo village. Coordinates 372, 360

5 Antenna: Otained from Petite Sawfly lvl 7. Above Bamboo Village and you will need to fly. Coordinates 372, 353

5 Soft fur: Obtained Bamboo Wine lvl 6. North of Bamboo Village. Coordinates 391, 377. Obtained from Prairie Wolf lvl 9. South of Bamboo Village in The White Ridge. Coordinates 358, 322

5 Element dust: Obtained from Spectral Flame lvl 6. North of Bamboo Village. Coodinates 390, 366

5 Mystical meat: Obtained from Tauroc Logger lvl 7. West of bamboo village. Coordinates 365, 357 Obtained from Eldergoth Detector lvl 10. Southwest of Bamboo villages: more west then south. Coordinates 337, 340.

Still don't know how to obtain a disguise skin... sorry. Lease reply if you have any actual helpful information.

b:victory
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    just search the items on pwdatabase.com make sure to click usa flag on top right first though so names are for this version
  • Claudiukiler - Harshlands
    Claudiukiler - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    i tried but it says ''Critical error: invalid action'' b:cryb