Ripping of more

Prankster - Heavens Tear
Prankster - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
edited November 2008 in Cash Shop Huddle
Gold Guardian Charm
Gold Spirit Charm

Aint it cute again they put a item in the ITEM SHOP to rob minors becuase they know they want it

Hi when does this stop, hundreds of players complaining about the silver charm prices dont let u see its to expensive becuase the prices are ridiculous

And why again a item for the item mall, when finnaly something nice normal players who dont have money or not have so much they can enjoy and not a timed item that goes away really by paying to get something nicer then clothes that do not fit or the 3d effects let them go thru the body wich makes it messed up

Ill bet you feel proud, happy again something to rip off,steal, rob minors

Do mind i pay to but its getting to far and all this in a open beta...

Another note, dont threaten people when they post negative things, it comes with running a world wide game where you do not treat your PLAYERS normal.. do remember we make this happen you can still run this

All these things wont look good on reviews sites/forums allready people did and i will to because this aint cool anymore the game is for players for their fun and only for them

Not for your pockets
Post edited by Prankster - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• xarfox
    xarfox Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    This is being moved to the cash shop forum.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Prankster - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2008
    Ah and another note, while u get so much money

I have been reporting hundreds of times on/in the system for spam bots

No response

Now i deal it my way becuase we dont have to blacklist people and i dont want a whole list of those

U do know u also have to deal player things they are worried about they need help with they have problems with ?

I think there should be a wiki somewhere where it shows the work of a game running Admin/Gm
    What their job is or what they have to do..
  • Duclis - Heavens Tear
    Duclis - Heavens Tear Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Just throwing this out here..but "soon to be releasing the first expansion" does not equate to a Beta in most cases, in my eyes anyhow..and they could always do something like..I don't know..make the Bronze charms manufacturable at a very high Apothecary level/material requirement? +Hint hint+ b:cute
  • mogwai
    mogwai Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    let there be no mistake, PWI is here for profit.
    no profit = no servers

yeah, i spend a lil here & there, & found that if u don't like something about the prices, then simply don't push the little yellow button.

prices will rise until people stop buying it (whatever "it" may be).

despite it all, i find this the best mmo
    mmorpg is R'lyehian for: Innumerable quantities of grown babies
    discussing & often complaining about the imaginary.
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1618000&dateline=1316204434[/SIGPIC]
  • Duclis - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2008
    +Stops buying gasoline+ Dang, it didn't work b:sad
    edited October 2008
    I know all this guys but shouldnt this be a game for our fun ?

Shouldnt it been posted on sites forums like

"Warning this game require to have tons of real money and u have to be a rich b....."

And not FREE TO PLAY

Its allmost impossible and u all know it when the game gets full with players items in game are also to expensive wich is very hard to gain for your fun with becuase you want those items ..
    Not all players have constantly hours days months time to play it people out there are having lifes
    and want to do something for fun

Wich means gaming to, this shouldnt have you to require tons of real money to have your fun and enjoyment
    Am i wrong or not ?
  • Duclis - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2008
    I believe you can do just fine spending on average 15 USD a month in the shop..or none at all, and just farm your coins then exchange them for gold/silver. I fail to see the part where you are forced to purchase everything in the cash shop in a small time period, possibly multiple times. I have quite a bit of fun just playing the game and not spending any of my RL money b:pleased
    The game could be better, however for the price I pay (Nothing at all.) I feel it is a great value..in fact, the best of its kind. Only complaints would have to be about the special events so far have been handled, but thats sort of irrelevant until I actually spend money on this game. b:thanks

Also, I believe you are confusing "Enjoying a game" with "having everything" when it comes to your cash shop attitude. If you aren't enjoying using the cash shop..play without using it.
  • mogwai
    mogwai Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Prankster, i agree, i played a few other "f2p" mmo's that have cash shops & during that time i went through many "turmoils" in my own head cause i wasn't a buyer. Reason for the turmoils...plain & simple, it's jealousy & or envy...that the person who is not buying has to endure because they watch their peers pass them in level, so stick with it, u wouldn't be playing this long if u really didn't enjoy it.
    mmorpg is R'lyehian for: Innumerable quantities of grown babies
    discussing & often complaining about the imaginary.
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1618000&dateline=1316204434[/SIGPIC]
  • Sharp_edge - Heavens Tear
    Sharp_edge - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    whats odd is... i've played this game for a pretty decent amount of time and yet never had to spend even 1 real world penny... and i still have fun playing it. so i have no idea why your saying you need real money to play and that its not really free. sure i have cash shop items but those came from friends and buying things from other people in game.

If you still don't get my point its this:

1. You don't have to pay for anything if you don't want to. sure its going to be easier if you do but its not a necessity.
    2. You can always just buy things from other people with coins you can get in-game.
    3. When you come right down to it.. if you really hate the game.... you don't have to be here... no ones forcing you to play or pay for anything....

please don't blame other people for things that you don't like. the people working on this game try very hard to keep things running and servers aren't cheap. they need money to keep the servers up and money to pay the workers.
    edited October 2008
    Aha well do know tho and read in first post i pay to

Its me being realistic and i know and if i let my kids play to they pay money

Hi bots is a stealing equipment to gain money from a game they didnt make or serve...
    wich makes them even come faster soon in game btw of they see money in this because again they see kids want very fast items..

What u think also kids do to gain money outside of games to pay in game ?
    U seriously think they dont steal ?

See where iam getting at? its the part getting money from minors because they know those kids want it and they will do about anything to get it.. the grownups as i can say are old enough to know to pay or not to pay....your right about the time consuming you do to gain things

I farm my b.. of to, with my girl for hours sometimes to get what i want and i also still pay, so thats not the problem its just the USA version makes it not so fun anymore for kids and they are being robbed basicly because kids dont have so much patience to get that midnight or get the "cool" wings or any cool special item for that matter by farming, if u have kids or be one u know what iam talking about they want power they want to showoff...
  • Duclis - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2008
    Your use of grammar kind of confuses me and I feel somewhat unsure how to respond. Are you suggesting that all minors are thieving little hellions who can somehow steal not only cash, but their parents' credit card(s), PayPal, and or debit/checking account information? Maybe that they are stealing the game cards offered? That they are trying illegal third party programs (bots) to get coins to buy gold (zen)? I would appreciate some clarification on this matter since this discussion is somewhat relevant to my interests. b:thanksb:cute
    edited October 2008
    Your use of grammar kind of confuses me and I feel somewhat unsure how to respond. Are you suggesting that all minors are thieving little hellions who can somehow steal not only cash, but their parents' credit card(s), PayPal, and or debit/checking account information? Maybe that they are stealing the game cards offered? That they are trying illegal third party programs (bots) to get coins to buy gold (zen)? I would appreciate some clarification on this matter since this discussion is somewhat relevant to my interests. b:thanksb:cute

if those kids can do that then why are they even playing this game? XD they could make millions a day if they can do all that and i really doubt they would even waste a day playing this if they can just buy some other things from the cash they bring in lol. and yes i agree with you Duclis... i had a pretty hard time understanding on what his point was...
  • Duclis - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2008
    if those kids can do that then why are they even playing this game? XD they could make millions a day if they can do all that and i really doubt they would even waste a day playing this if they can just buy some other things from the cash they bring in lol. and yes i agree with you Duclis... i had a pretty hard time understanding on what his point was...

Hmm..after reading it over again..the only thing I could be sure of is that he is suggesting that minors cannot stop spending money at the cash shop for "cute" things like elf wings and such.
    Isn't that where good parenting is supposed to come in? Since you cannot use real money on this without getting one of the buggy game cards, I would assume any decent parent would put X money into their child's personal PayPal or game account every Y weeks/months/year. Sorry about the X and Y.... College Algebra got my brain running in circles b:surrender
    edited October 2008
    I've read it a few times and i can only get the part that he thinks children steal from people and something about his kids... well the games running again so im going back in lol see you in game XD
  • Duclis - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2008
    Oh joy. b:pleasedb:thanks
  • Pinyin - Lost City
    Pinyin - Lost City Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    lol u do realize u can buy GOLD for ingame Coins!!!??

Where is the problem to farm coins and buy gold with em?? U can buy EVERYTHING u want with NO REAL MONEY at all!!!

and if u happen to invest money into the cash shop do it SMART!!! u can double the gold u buy easily with some effort!!
    Play the economy ffs!!! Buy low sell high! it's not brain surgery!!

and plx stop complaining!!
    kkthxbye
  • Baalzor - Heavens Tear
    Baalzor - Heavens Tear Posts: 272 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    i'm sick of cheap whiners and beggars...
    its ok to spend 20 bucks when u go out and waste yourself like **** in booze but its not ok to stay at home and spend those 20 bucks on a game which you love and u frequently play...OH NOEZ DETS BAWD!!1
    http:// fr.xfire.com/video/36f4d6/
    RUBBERBAND \o/
  • fearfear
    fearfear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Its a free great game no one is making you buy anything, be grateful you didnt PAY for the game OR have to pay monthly, shut up if you dont want to buy it then dont no one is making you and all this is free anyways
  • Aurumfaramon - Heavens Tear
    Aurumfaramon - Heavens Tear Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    i'm sick of cheap whiners and beggars...
    its ok to spend 20 bucks when u go out and waste yourself like **** in booze but its not ok to stay at home and spend those 20 bucks on a game which you love and u frequently play...OH NOEZ DETS BAWD!!1

Lol funny but true.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Avernus - Lost City
    Avernus - Lost City Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Isn't that where good parenting is supposed to come in?

Good parenting's as rare as cheap Dull Claws in Archosaur.
  • markillian
    markillian Posts: 293 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    people should stop complaining about the prices of gold charms since they cost less gold/hp or gold/mp so they've actually given us cheaper items. Be happy.
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    My opinions may not reflect PWEs. So they are not responsible for what I'm putting here b:shutup

Good parenting. Yeah, it is NOT a myth. b:pleased

Have your kids read books. Go on hikes, check out museums, teach your kids, do fun stuff with your kids, actually RAISE your kids, not co-exist with them.

TV, music, games, and the internet do NOT raise your children correctly FOR you. You must put forth actual, real effort.

You are their censor, their foundation builder, their guide into their new adventure called life.

Don't PK your own kid by being a slacker parent ;)
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
    edited October 2008
    My opinions may not reflect PWEs. So they are not responsible for what I'm putting here b:shutup

Good parenting. Yeah, it is NOT a myth. b:pleased

Have your kids read books. Go on hikes, check out museums, teach your kids, do fun stuff with your kids, actually RAISE your kids, not co-exist with them.

TV, music, games, and the internet do NOT raise your children correctly FOR you. You must put forth actual, real effort.

You are their censor, their foundation builder, their guide into their new adventure called life.

Don't PK your own kid by being a slacker parent ;)

nicely put lol

to all the people getting mad at prankster:

please dont hate on him ^_^ hes just expressing his own opinion and is ranting. sure we may not agree on his views but everyone has the right to express it. but anyway... how did we get from the amount of gold to questioning the methods of parenthood? lol some parents just dont have the time to raise their children properly since they have to work 2 or 3 jobs just to support their family.
  • Zahara - Heavens Tear
    Zahara - Heavens Tear Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    It's simply nature to want things other people have. Don't let envy or jealousy ruin your fun.

It may be frustrating to see things in the game that you wont get any time soon, that someone else has because they paid for it... but u get what you pay for, as the old adage goes. People who pay a lot for something will show it off to those that didn't. Much like expensive cars, clothes, and jewelry. I mean seriously, does anyone NEED a Portia, chrome rims, surround sound, and Gucci? Of course not, and if it got passed out for free its value would diminish and mean nothing. But don’t let it get to you, its nature ^^

No point in judging kids. You don't know what they're doing, and it’s ridiculous to think they're all stealing. That's far fetched and judgmental. Allowance can cover their game expenses. And buying a child zen here makes no financial difference than buying them a new video game each month.

Businesses are fueled on $ and it makes the world go round.

It's up to each player to decide what they want to spend. In my 70's now, and I still don't think it's necessary to buy anything from the cash shop. And yes, I actually have tried all aspects of the game without one. The only thing you can’t do without a heiro is zhen… and zhen is not a need it’s a want.

Don't get me wrong though... I do... I like fashions :p I also rather spend time helping my guildies and messing around than farming for mats (though I may need to a little pretty soon O_O). So I just buy heiros w/ gold + angels cuz I don't feel like losing xp when I die. Supporting a lvl 70+ tank, a 70+ cleric, running tons of HH's, and my fashion addiction = $200+ a month (that’s $70/mo for the barb, and $130/mo for the cleric). Do I think prices are expensive? Yes. Do I think it's a lot in general though? Not really, because 1 night of fun for 2 costs $30 for a movie, $50 for dinner, $20 for drinks, (and if u have kids) $40 for a good baby sitter. That's about $140 for about 4-5 hours of amusement. A paid $200 and I got a month.

But don’t fear. There are cheaper ways to do things…

Grinding btw isn't expensive if you do the right grind for your class. For me, it takes 360k mp to zhen for 1 hour, or I can solo aoe for just a little less xp, and it only costs 70k mp per hour. Generally I go for 10-17 mobs at once. I've also seen blade-masters and tanks doing it as well.

On a side note I’ve also seen guilds do an aoe grind form zhen. They say it’s cheaper and just as effective. Some of my friends and I call it “Ghetto Zhen”. I tried it, it’s ok, but I prefer the classic way. But some may find ghetto zhen more appealing since it’s more interactive, besides the cost saving factor.

Veno's are a $ tree. They just keep going and going, and are great $ makers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tomiko - Heavens Tear
    Tomiko - Heavens Tear Posts: 416 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    err... other servers are in CB right now and probably would be in OB later on.. and ****! they sell 1 gold for .25 cents for fing sake.... I can't tell what server for my post will be deleted. just do a research.. ^^. it's not to late.. I got 20+ high lvled ingame friends transferring to that server >.> GJ pWI.. gj... keep up the good work [ SARCASM]
  • Xoria - Sanctuary
    Xoria - Sanctuary Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Hasn't anyone noticed by now that everything in the cash shop is, by no means, necessary to play the game? It only makes it easier/faster to play.

If items required to obtain something, like some item needed to finish a quest, could ONLY be obtained through the cash shop (and that item happened to be... like... $10), yeah that's truly ripping off people.

But it's not, so don't complain. Personally, I don't mind paying their prices for something that's very much a luxury.

In short, you guys are staring at a rolls royce and drooling when you can just as easily get a bicycle. Both take you places, just one has a much bigger price tag over the other.
    [In a distorted place and time][The knife that stabbed me in the back grants me wings]
    [I keep looking to the sky][In order to flee from the memories]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [The world that expands inside of your arms is][///the last secret garden///]
    [If you've already forgotten me, don't forget...]
    [The things that we once embraced]
  • Arghal - Heavens Tear
    Arghal - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Ok someone needs to say it... Prankster, they might take you more seriously if you had even the smallest amount of education. I mean honestly?

"All these things wont look good on reviews sites/forums allready people did and i will to because this aint cool anymore the game is for players for their fun and only for them"

Here's a little proper syntax for you kiddo.

"All of these things won't look good on review sites and/or forums. Already people have complained and will continue because this isn't cool anymore. The game is for players to have fun, only for them."

And secondly, that is the biggest load of bollocks I've ever heard. You honestly think these people sat and wrote line after line of coding for your enjoyment with no expectation of getting any payment in return? You're bloody daft. While I will agree the prices are a bit high at the moment, they rely on the money brought in by PAYING players to run the servers which require maintenance technicians, periodic service, electricity, and more. Then on top of that you have the staff, technical support team, billing teams, translators, and everyone else who work at Perfect World International as a career, not as a hobby. You think just because you can't afford the "perks" that come with paying to play that they should suffer no payment for their effort and service? Hate to tell you kiddo, that's not how life works.
  • chelley
    chelley Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Hmm..after reading it over again..the only thing I could be sure of is that he is suggesting that minors cannot stop spending money at the cash shop for "cute" things like elf wings and such.
    Isn't that where good parenting is supposed to come in? Since you cannot use real money on this without getting one of the buggy game cards, I would assume any decent parent would put X money into their child's personal PayPal or game account every Y weeks/months/year. Sorry about the X and Y.... College Algebra got my brain running in circles b:surrender

As a parent I have to step in. I think what he means is it entices young kids to steal, beg, whine, or whatever to obtain the pretty neat things in game that are only available in CS or in the market for crazy prices. Kids are not patience most the time and do and can be a little on the stealth side if they want something bad enough.
    "Isn't that where good parenting is supposed to come in?"

That wasn't exactly nice. You can be a good parent but it doesn't mean your child/children will apply the good knowledge you gave them. I am sure the 14 year old that called me a cuss word because I would not join his squad parents would be appalled since older people do play MMOs (I am one). He is expressing his opinion as a parent, right or wrong isn't for you decide if you aren't parent or if you yourself wasn't taught simple manners. I do not understand people flamming people because they disagree. State your opinion with manners without insulting. To question someone's parenting or anyone parenting is rude. He also said he pays for some things. So, obvisiously he was concerned about the kids here playing and what 'MAY" happen for those kids to attain certain pretties in the game.
  • Jebbediah - Lost City
    Jebbediah - Lost City Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    gold Guardian Charm
    Gold Spirit Charm

Aint It Cute Again They Put A Item In The Item Shop To Rob Minors Becuase They Know They Want It

Hi When Does This Stop, Hundreds Of Players Complaining About The Silver Charm Prices Dont Let U See Its To Expensive Becuase The Prices Are Ridiculous

And Why Again A Item For The Item Mall, When Finnaly Something Nice Normal Players Who Dont Have Money Or Not Have So Much They Can Enjoy And Not A Timed Item That Goes Away Really By Paying To Get Something Nicer Then Clothes That Do Not Fit Or The 3d Effects Let Them Go Thru The Body Wich Makes It Messed Up

Ill Bet You Feel Proud, Happy Again Something To Rip Off,steal, Rob Minors

Do Mind I Pay To But Its Getting To Far And All This In A Open Beta...

Another Note, Dont Threaten People When They Post Negative Things, It Comes With Running A World Wide Game Where You Do Not Treat Your Players Normal.. Do Remember We Make This Happen You Can Still Run This

All These Things Wont Look Good On Reviews Sites/forums Allready People Did And I Will To Because This Aint Cool Anymore The Game Is For Players For Their Fun And Only For Them

Not For Your Pockets

Boycottt The Cash Shop
  • gildoringlorion
    gildoringlorion Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Thank you Sharp_edge!!!!!