untamed male creation needs more options

sephseph
sephseph Posts: 0 Arc User
edited October 2008 in Suggestion Box
I love everything about perfect world...the skys...the seas...the monsters..the beautiful pagodas that remind me of Nipon, but there is one thing that gets me.
while all of the races have equal charecter creation, the male of the Untamed class has almost none what so ever, even worse is that there are phots i have seen on the site of untamed males that can't be created. such as the brown haired wolf untamed.
untamed males have only one color change, there eyes. it would be better if you could create a white tiger untamed, and then transform into a feral white tiger. i understand that this game is huge. but i really love just fooling around with the charecter creator, not to make new charecters..no, just to see what i can create, and if it's ausome enough i'll save it as a new charecter. the untamed male can turn into a feral tiger...which seems somewhat normal when playing as the tiger untamed male, but the panda and wolf untamed male don't seem to work well at all. perhaps a feral wolf form could be made some day (like a big wolf simular to Moro from the movie Princess Mononoke) as for the pandaman perhaps a grizzlybear with panda markings would work?. the werefox seems to fit all versions of the venomancer even the succubus version. do you think the expansion is going to improve this? i was just wondering.
Post edited by sephseph on

Comments

• Nijurasen - Heavens Tear
    Nijurasen - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Doubt it, the malasyian server is ahead of the international server by a bit, and there isn't much for the WB.. X_x.. they have all their skills I believe, but over here, I don't think all the skills have been implemented, judging from the expansion thing.