A quick show on whats to come in future patches to PW Int

Options
Soulfox - Sanctuary
Soulfox - Sanctuary Posts: 11 Arc User
edited October 2008 in General Discussion
http://janelh.wikidot.com/future-patch
See the link? These are somethings that the chinese PW has a we dont... YET!!!
Please note that some names are diferent from our PW since they are diferent versions...
No credit goes to me, only for the guys that made the site =D
Oh and a quick translation on the classes:
Wuxia -> Blademaster
Fa Shih-> wizard
Yao shou -> Barbarian
Yao jing -> venomancer
Yu mang -> Archer
Yu ling -> Cleric

Again the names are diferent but as u can see somethings that are there are also in the PW Int expansion site =D.... and some aren't =(
well just have to wait...
Good Hunting and Good Drops ; D
Post edited by Soulfox - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Fivefive - Lost City
    Fivefive - Lost City Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    I want the hamster.
  • Tenderloin - Sanctuary
    Tenderloin - Sanctuary Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Ooo I like the material warehouse feature..being a pack rat that I am.. my bank is full to the brim with crafting materials and such.. its nice having a special storage space for them.
  • xarfox
    xarfox Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Some of that material is correct, while other parts of it are definitely not correct.

I too look forward to the implementation of some of the content on that page, and we'll do our best to let you guys know what's coming out and when.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Soulfox - Sanctuary
    edited October 2008
    Options
    xarfox wrote: »
    Some of that material is correct, while other parts of it are definitely not correct.

I too look forward to the implementation of some of the content on that page, and we'll do our best to let you guys know what's coming out and when.

And we can't thank you enough.
    Again I remember u people that not everything in there is true...
  • lazor
    lazor Posts: 36
    edited October 2008
    Options
    OMG Housing system? I thought they took that out after the p2p game went free to play. Id LOVE to have that implemented.
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Give me a veno attacking spell without colorful scarabs and you have my thanks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • Soulfox - Sanctuary
    edited October 2008
    Options
    lazor wrote: »
    OMG Housing system? I thought they took that out after the p2p game went free to play. Id LOVE to have that implemented.

I think the Housing system wont be implemented with this patch.... Well im not sure but its very, very, VEEEEERY unlikely...
    sorry b:sad
  • markillian
    markillian Posts: 293 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    b:dirty thunder leopard and underworld lion king
  • Autumnflower - Heavens Tear
    Autumnflower - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    If housing system doesn't come I will quit this game! b:angry If it comes I think you have to pay 9999999999999999999999999999999999999999 millions to start making your own map. -.-
  • markillian
    edited October 2008
    Options
    why do people want housing so bad? Sure its nice to have a house, but it doesn't really do much does it?
  • Myish - Sanctuary
    Myish - Sanctuary Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    *picks jaw aff floor* OMG some of that stuff looks AMAZING! That housing system looks like it'll add so much color to this game! New skills... meh, I'm more interested in the storage system lol! Crafting FTW! lol i'd be funny if you had to craft your house.

Shack :100 logs
    Road : 100 pig iron

lolz... i would be farming for weeks b:laugh
    b:cold*
    b:faint (Sub Zero!)
  • Leynora - Sanctuary
    Leynora - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Oh wow, the new stuff does look very good, especially the new housing system, new dungeons and skills! One thing though... I do hope that the housing system isn't going to be restricted to the cash shop... b:sad
  • Azazuul - Sanctuary
    Azazuul - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    shhh, they'll hear you!
    I want to ride into battle atop the giant piggie!!!!
  • Jebbediah - Lost City
    Jebbediah - Lost City Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    This game needs more content for lower level's.
  • markillian
    edited October 2008
    Options
    we're not getting houses people, no F2P version has ever had houses, we will be getting SOME of the stuff from the linked place.
  • Smexxyfox - Heavens Tear
    Smexxyfox - Heavens Tear Posts: 722 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    goto midway between sanctuary and uhm.. the town east from it (use to be orichid serene vilage) you'll notice a lonely npc against the mountain face. If you talk to him you'll see options to craft furniture for your house. There is another one on a island in the lonely sea too.

Well at least they used to be there on the other server I played, dunno here. So I think the feature wasnt removed but just disabled.
  • Soulfox - Sanctuary
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Oh wow, the new stuff does look very good, especially the new housing system, new dungeons and skills! One thing though... I do hope that the housing system isn't going to be restricted to the cash shop... b:sad
    *picks jaw aff floor* OMG some of that stuff looks AMAZING! That housing system looks like it'll add so much color to this game! New skills... meh, I'm more interested in the storage system lol! Crafting FTW! lol i'd be funny if you had to craft your house.

Shack :100 logs
    Road : 100 pig iron

lolz... i would be farming for weeks b:laugh
    If housing system doesn't come I will quit this game! b:angry If it comes I think you have to pay 9999999999999999999999999999999999999999 millions to start making your own map. -.-

News flash: HOUSING SYSTEM WILL NOT BE IMPLEMENTED IN THIS PATCH... But it will come in the future. Chinese version is the only one with housing yet, only thing u have to do is a very looooong string of quests then u can have ur house, and no u will NOT have to pay real cash for it! (I guess... since this is a F2P game and buying things with ur money is optional, and u can buy them at any person...)
    Also, U will have (I dont know if its optional or mandatory) to make furniture from your materials... If u check really well there is an NPC in a deserted island wich gives u a sneak peek at the housing system. Its in one of the islands near lantern mountain, and the npc name is Fu something... BTW nothing works with him, u can only see how it will work out, for exemple, the furniture manufactor will require blacksmith skill...
    Ill put on the coords later.
  • Leynora - Sanctuary
    Leynora - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    News flash: HOUSING SYSTEM WILL NOT BE IMPLEMENTED IN THIS PATCH... But it will come in the future. Chinese version is the only one with housing yet, only thing u have to do is a very looooong string of quests then u can have ur house, and no u will NOT have to pay real cash for it! (I guess... since this is a F2P game and buying things with ur money is optional, and u can buy them at any person...)
    I never said anything about it being implemented in the next patch, I just said it looked good.

You do have a point though, when you said that you could always buy stuff off other people. I'll probably be doing that, because I would rather wait until I'm working before I use real cash. But it's good that this game lets you buy stuff off other people, so the non-cash shop players can enjoy the game too.
  • Maxor - Lost City
    Maxor - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    when do u guys think well se some off this out in d game GM's???