Tracking Awareness of Principal bug

darkenedone
darkenedone Posts: 7 Arc User
edited October 2008 in Dungeons & Tactics
** IF YOU CURRENTLY CANNOT DO THE AWARENESS OF PRINCIPAL QUEST DO NOT BOTHER LETTING US KNOW IN THIS TOPIC! **

Okay this topic is to try to track solutions for fixing the Awareness of Principal bug.

What the bug is:
At level 19 you cannot do the Awareness of Principal quest and you have around 75 reputation (the guessed requirement) or higher.
If you have low reputation, I don't believe that's a bug, you just need to rise your Rep from doing quests. ;)

If you were unable to do the Awareness of Principal quest, and then were suddenly able to after doing something, post what you did to unlock it. What I'm hoping is a pattern will arise and we can devise a solution.

Reported "solutions":

Also, to help solve this bug please post the details on the "Official 'Report a Bug' Thread" here:
http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=2971
Post edited by darkenedone on

Comments

• darkzeidz
    darkzeidz Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Just to share with everyone that stuck in this quest (Lv19 Cultivation Qst)...
    -. 2 days ago i logout with this quest still stuck...
    -. Today i login, i can take them already (w/o doing anyting at all).

You guys mite wanna try to see whether or not it's ok already for you (might be GM fix the quest, OR, GM fixed the bugged char 1 by 1 -> as it might be a char bugged and not a quest bug).

Good Luck all...
  • darkenedone
    darkenedone Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Anything at all as in you didnt play for 2 days?
  • darkzeidz
    darkzeidz Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Anything at all as in you didnt play for 2 days?

If i interpret your question correctly (sorry if wrong), the answer is "Yes", yes i didn't do anyting at all (i'm not even login to PWI). It's just suddenly ok when i login after that 2 days.
  • managementz
    managementz Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I had this bug too. As soon as i hit 130 rep points (lvl 24) the shield turned orange:D