Elysium Guild leader promotes harrasing other players!

xeweasel
xeweasel Posts: 3 Arc User
edited November 2008 in Etherblade (West)
Wargasm went on a pk spree, attacking parties killing bosses and killing players repeatedly below them (lvl 81 killing lvl 30+ characters) knowing that they cant turn off PK.

Even if he is asked to stop so that they can carry on theire bussiness he continue to pk them diregarding the fact that Heavens Tear is a PVE server, and he will ignore your request to discontiniue!

Being PKed by the same guy more than 9 times when u have asked him to stop, is considered harrasment!

Being followed to other areas to be pked repeatedly is harrasment!

Haveing your request to be left alone repeatedly ignored as u cannot turn off PK yourself, is harrasment!

2. A lvl81 character that runs around purely with the intention of killing players 30 levels below him is childish and abusive of the PK system on the PVE server.

The Elyssium guild as a whole promotes random PKing and unfair advantages while refusing to leave players alone when they request it!

This is not a PVP server and members of the Elyssium guild on Heavens tear have been harrassing lower levels or tablet pking masses of playes werever the oppourtunity rises, knowing that some are on EXP scrolls, ignoring requests to be left along and even stalking other players in an attempt to PK them, knowing that the other player who is attempting to do a quest or form a FB group cannot disable hi PK .

Players who legitimatly use the PK system generally use it for a fair open fight against someon in their own level range, or to deal with repetitive kill stealing from perhaps another player with pk mode on. But Elyssium takes this too far and continues to unfairly ruin the ingame experience of players who knowingly cannot escape being stalked by Elyssium guild members, more.. by their leader Wargasm, as they hardly ever have a chance to escape!

Slyssium guild is now also making a habit of attacking players whenever a Wraith invation event takes place, some players cant benifit from the events as a result at the particular time, as Wargasm with ellysium tag teamm buddies will attack everyone with white names in the area, and will guard town entrances so that they cannot partake in the event!

This has forced me to purchase a copy of FRAPS today so that I may record their doings in the near future!
Post edited by xeweasel on

Comments

• Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Two options:

1) Don't turn on white name in the first place. If you have it on its like having "open season" on your butt. Whenever I turn white name on, I always press T when I see a dot coming towards me on radar. If its a white name I stop what I'm doing and jump on my manta and summon sawfly immediately.

2) Quit your current guild and join a bigger guild. Call for back up. Even if the big guilds don't have the fire power to fight back at the moments notice, you can bet Elysium members also won't have a happy-go-lucky time in the hours to come.

welcome to MMO.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2008
    Don't record them in the future. It'll only boost their ego. I can't believe you spent some money just for this b:surrender But then again to make you feel better... with the money wargasm spent in the game you can probably license 10 copies of FRAPs (maybe 20? I dunno).

ps: last time I checked Fina regained leadership of the guild. Perhaps a tearful plea to her would work. b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • xeweasel
    xeweasel Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I had to turn on white name in order to prevent 3 members of my party from being whiped out , as one of them was on exp scroll.
    Other people try to help thir friends or people trying to grind.....
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2008
    Then tell your friend he/she shouldn't be exp-scrolling while white-naming. It sucks to say this but unless you have proper guild roster / level to back you up, you don't have the "luxury" to enjoy casual white-naming.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • Hong - Heavens Tear
    Hong - Heavens Tear Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Wargasm is my hero, he likes to punch us and die afterwards =o

His a cool guy anyway, fun to mess around with. Your fault for being white name and he makes the game more interesting unlike the rest of the blue players -.-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
  • Bookman - Heavens Tear
    Bookman - Heavens Tear Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    xeweasel wrote: »
    This has forced me to purchase a copy of FRAPS today so that I may record their doings in the near future!
    which will accomplish what, exactly?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Angelle - Heavens Tear
    Angelle - Heavens Tear Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    s: Now now, I wouldn't go on calling on Elysium as a whole like that -- there are actually really nice people in there and not everyone in there PKs. Yeah, I find following someone after PKing them a few times is a bit weird and annoying (especially if their level is like 3x of the one who they killed), but if someone is still serving their time in PK mode and they don't want to be killed a dozen times more, then they should just sit in town and wait it out.
    Former Leader of 卓越的 {Transcendent}
    -- DoIl - Venomancer - 6X

;D You can call me Minny.
  • Aurumfaramon - Heavens Tear
    Aurumfaramon - Heavens Tear Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Ahh I can see why you had your name on whit ebut you should of just left it afk then after that, some people like to pk generally thwey are on the Angrybear server but some jsut stay here for the 'lols' so if your gonna go white name then just sit the rest of it out in the city.

secondly, lol you bought fraps? Why on earth did you do that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Synonizir - Heavens Tear
    Synonizir - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    wtf. Its NOT HARRASSMENT. OK? IF you turn on white names then be prepared to get PK'd. I go on PKing sprees all the time (Only lvl 32) and stop *****ing about how some guy is killing you. WHO CARES?
  • Melancholy - Heavens Tear
    Melancholy - Heavens Tear Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    fatgasm...
  • Aurumfaramon - Heavens Tear
    Aurumfaramon - Heavens Tear Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    moargasm?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kaenor - Heavens Tear
    Kaenor - Heavens Tear Posts: 173 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Just stay in protected mode, and never been pked, or turn in and l2 pvp.
  • Kittychan - Heavens Tear
    Kittychan - Heavens Tear Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I also don't think you should call a whole guild out based on the actions of a single person. Also, if you don't want to get pked, just don't turn pk mode on. Very simple, really.
  • Forsake - Heavens Tear
    Forsake - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Im so tired of everyone whining about being PKed....If you don't want to be killed by another player don't ******* go into PK mode...
    Guild: Elysium b:sin
  • s3raph
    s3raph Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Wargasm... is having a bad... month. He is making false assumptions about other factions and it is breaking up his faction. I have met a lot of great people at Elysium, and I don't think they'll stand for their leader's PK rage for much longer. It isn't the PKing that is the problem, PKing is part of the game n00bs. It is the off the cuff attitude and fits of insanity that do not take into consideration the good of the guild.
    Evolution Executor Rophe - 7X Cleric.
  • Moytoy - Heavens Tear
    Moytoy - Heavens Tear Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Well , its not realy nice , but you need to understand its a game .. and when you switch to PK mode , u need to be aware of it .
    and yea .. I see him a lot in secret passage doing that things , but you cant do anything with that , its a game option .. and he decied to do it , it doesnt say nothing about him .
    GL =)
    New guild coming out on the new PvE server [Dreamwaver] .
    Wanna join ? need more details ? PM me .
  • crystyl
    crystyl Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    On a Pve server it is Harrassment if you attack players many levels below you and continue even after you are asked to stop. Twist the rules anyway you like but it IS harrassment not enjoying a game with friends..
    "pay to WIN"? Ok you win! now go away and let the rest of us "Play in Peace" without your whining!
  • Feraldreamzz - Sanctuary
    Feraldreamzz - Sanctuary Posts: 374 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    crystyl wrote: »
    On a Pve server it is Harrassment if you attack players many levels below you and continue even after you are asked to stop. Twist the rules anyway you like but it IS harrassment not enjoying a game with friends..

On a PVE server you have the choice to be PK'd by any level or not to be PK'd. If you did turn it on and don't want to be PK'd then stay in a safe area until times up. Your choice.

Kinda silly to turn on PK if you don't want to be PK'd. We all know that there aren't many white named players on PVE, so if a PKer sees one, of course that person will get into a PK battle.

If you want to enjoy a game with friends, stay blue.
  • Kokkiecleric - Heavens Tear
    Kokkiecleric - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    i have a little question about this, what do you guys mean by having a white name? i mean, i am just lvl 20, so can't pk yet, but my name is also white... is that a problem?
  • Nevermore - Heavens Tear
    Nevermore - Heavens Tear Posts: 438 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    wtf. Its NOT HARRASSMENT. OK? IF you turn on white names then be prepared to get PK'd. I go on PKing sprees all the time (Only lvl 32) and stop *****ing about how some guy is killing you. WHO CARES?

It is harrassment. Look up the word in the dictionary before you come here spouting idiotic stuff.

Killing someone 1 time is fun, killing them 2-3 times for **** and giggles but killing them 9 times even though they asked you to stop? That's picturesque harrassment.

I think highly of wargasm, he's helped me greatly a couple days ago, but I don't condone this kind of behaviour.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Brys - Heavens Tear
    Brys - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    What are the advantages of PK if you don't want to PK or being PKed anyways?
    As the noob that i am I don't really see the problem here. Why not just go out of PK if you're
    killed the whole time?
  • s3raph
    s3raph Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    To set a few details strait...

- You can only PK or be PK'ed in a PvE server (like heaven's tear) if you click on the little man in the blue circle up by the mini-map. That will put you into PK mode. Once you go white, you cannot go back for 10 hours. The choice is yours to make.

Reasons for PK:
    1) That jerk white-name guy keeps kill stealing, harassing, and PKing lower level people and he needs to be smacked around.
    2) You are bored of the grind and you want to fight something with intelligence (albeit various levels). For me, I just duel instead because I don't risk losing gear etc.
    3) You are a jerk that has no purpose outside of provoking people and making the server a less enjoyable place to be.

Lots of people start in 1 or 2 and wind their way into 3. That is the problem people have been having with Wargasm. He says, "I am big and strong and I don't like 'X' faction, I am going to kill any of them that go white!" All just because he feels like it. Well providing he doesn't harass people (there is a line, grey... but a line) it is well within his angry, vengeful, and just not very nice rights to do so.
    Evolution Executor Rophe - 7X Cleric.
  • Rhayvenn - Heavens Tear
    Rhayvenn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Hmmm...Wargasm's behavior brings back memories of...Zorkan...b:shocked
  • Loe - Heavens Tear
    Loe - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    War did me a kindness once( '-') Click on link to see artists(<-taking liberties with that term) representation of events =P

War kindness ^^

I think he's an alright guy who's PK satisfaction threshold happens to be 10 times higher than normal peoples. But he can't help that ( . .)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Onishi - Heavens Tear
    Onishi - Heavens Tear Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I agree with the masses here, yeah he's a jerk, yeah it's moronic to run around killing people 30 levels below you. But... it's your fault. PK mode is pretty clear of what it's asking for. and unless he FORCED you to go into PK mode, you have no legitimate arguement.
  • Keno - Heavens Tear
    Keno - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    he never got to kill me, even with a 10lvl differences gap, id say pretty much fail b:laugh
    tried ganking me while killing mobs, still fail... what does that say? :)
  • fabiorm1
    fabiorm1 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Wargasm and these idiots that do PK in PvE server are a bunch of childs that want to prevent other players to have fun with the game. Why they just don't go to PvP server?
  • Nevermore - Heavens Tear
    Nevermore - Heavens Tear Posts: 438 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I agree with the masses here, yeah he's a jerk, yeah it's moronic to run around killing people 30 levels below you. But... it's your fault. PK mode is pretty clear of what it's asking for. and unless he FORCED you to go into PK mode, you have no legitimate arguement.

Another person who needs to look up harrassment in the dictionary.

Turning on PK is to have some PK fun on the PvE server, to kill and to get killed. However, turning PK on is NOT an invitation to get harrassed and should be punished if it's used as such.

We're not talking about a person being killed 3-4 times, we're talking about a person being killed 9+ times, even though they asked to finally be left alone and were followed and could no longer enjoy the game. That's NOT what PK/PVP is about and if you think it is you're a truly sad being.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Moander - Heavens Tear
    Moander - Heavens Tear Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    It is harrassment. Look up the word in the dictionary before you come here spouting idiotic stuff.

Killing someone 1 time is fun, killing them 2-3 times for **** and giggles but killing them 9 times even though they asked you to stop? That's picturesque harrassment.

I think highly of wargasm, he's helped me greatly a couple days ago, but I don't condone this kind of behaviour.

THIS ^ was well said. Why can't the little guys have some PK fun too? Without the big, bad Wargasm dropping in on them to easily 2 shot these lvl 30's.

The way some of you people respond to this, is SO black and white. If you turn on PK, you die.
    While true, to the letter of the definition of PVP, yes. But it's total a$$ to just destroy people who have no chance, over and over again.

So, tell me... at an intersection, light is red, then suddenly, it is green. By the definition of a green light, you are entitled to go. Do you not first look both ways? Rules say you can go? Green means go, like white means die? Yes?

So, why do you look both ways? The light means go. Do you put the blinders on as some of you have done here, and just go?
    Are some of you people this shallow? Selfish? So one dimensional?

What joy and fun did Wargasm get when he annihilated lvl 30 players? Does he go 'YES !' at his keyboard? Jump up out of his chair in total excitement? How about the rest of you who feel it's great sport to kill people 30 or more levels below you over and over again?

What elation do you get? What high?

Do you say 'heh, I showed HIM'. yeah, you at 80 really schooled that level 30.
    Do you say 'YEAH, that will show guild X not to mess with us? I'm sure that taught the whole guild a lesson.....
    Do you add another kill mark to your keyboard? You count a level 30 kill as a REAL kill when you're 50 levels higher?

Instead, you have just trashed someone's will to play. WHO CARES why they are PK. Should a level 10 person wait until level 80 to try out PVP? Seems about right based on alot of your reply's. Maybe, they clicked on stuff learning the UI. Once it's on, you're stuck for 10 hours.

Maybe a group of little wee things went off in a hidden corner to try PVP, wanting to experience one more aspect of the game. Only problem there, evidently, is if Wargasm and people like him see's them.

I found such a small group of younglings once. Level 18-20'ish by the gear they had. They were clearly PK, and messing around near Lost city. I flew over them all glowy, epic weaps glowing, I decided to drop in on them.
    Instead of flagging, I let them inspect me, one of them hit me up to flag. I wasnt flagged. I slapped a duel on one of them instead.
    As expected, one shot white damage ftw. They all immediately headed to town.

Yep, I could have flagged up, and made pulp out of all 3 with one AOE ability. I got MUCH more enjoyment showing them they may want to head to town.
    When one of them messaged me later on, he/she confirmed they were new to PWI, they came from Guild Wars, and were wanting to try out the PVP stuff with people of their level. They thanked me for not nuking them, now realizing that PK mode was 10 hours long.

They obviously didn't read the Manual of Instant PWI Expert that some of you evidently have read. Where can I find this manual?

Like what was quoted above, I can see once for la la, twice for meh, then, I'd surely move on.

If this is Wargasm's version of enjoying the game, he's a very empty person inside. Same for any of you who condone this.

If Elysium doesn't want to be figured into things like this as a whole, well, it IS your leader doing this (tho it's other Elysium also, I've seen it personally)... your leader, who is SUPPOSED to uphold and represent what the guild is all about...all I see, well ...he's doing just that it seems.
    His actions ARE defining the guild.

Their last leader was also a shining example of epic fail, throwing her arms up in the air decrying she can't control her guildmates, when similar issues were being discussed.
    Present leader seems to have serious issues with feeling insignificant.
    A GM has control, it's the kick button.........

GJ guys. Way to wreck someone's enjoyment.
  • Moander - Heavens Tear
    Moander - Heavens Tear Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    he never got to kill me, even with a 10lvl differences gap, id say pretty much fail b:laugh
    tried ganking me while killing mobs, still fail... what does that say? :)

Have you ever inspected Wargasm? He's all HP, no bite. Thats why he needs to gank level 30's I'm guessing. Try to kill HIM tho.... there is no doubt hes geared thick.
This discussion has been closed.