bank system

d0nuts
d0nuts Posts: 0 Arc User
edited October 2008 in General Discussion
yo ima nub, and have started this game like 2 days ago

is there a banking system, like in RS (wow that game is **** and i havent played it in a long **** time, just somthing to compare the topic with) where u can store your items in, cuase ur inventory doesnt look that big, and i like havein an extre place to keep my items so i wont have to carry stuff around and drop stuff if i need to (like in diablo when ur too lazy to go back to town and put stuff in the chest thingy lol)
Post edited by d0nuts on

Comments

• erethizon1
    erethizon1 Posts: 554 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    There is indeed a banker in every town and village where you can access your bank. You can find him by clicking on the Coordinates Assistant button on the bottom right of the mini-map and selecting banker from the list (then you just follow the blue arrow that appears).

Your inventory has 32 slots and can be expanded to 64 with the use of 4 inventory extension stones (which can be purchased from the cash shop). The bank starts with 16 slots and can be extended to 80 slots by completing 8 extension quests. 2 of those quests can be gather item quests and the other 6 must be purchasing safe extension stones from the cash shop. If you do not wish to spend real money on extension stones you can trade for cash shop money at the auctioneer or trade coin with players that are selling them.
  • d0nuts
    d0nuts Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    thex

if i put items in one banker, can i take out items from another banker in a nother place?
    (sry, im only asking cause i r grounded from games, and they in other roomm, otherwise id check out for myself)
  • Poison - Heavens Tear
    Poison - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,444 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    d0nuts wrote: »
    thex

if i put items in one banker, can i take out items from another banker in a nother place?
    (sry, im only asking cause i r grounded from games, and they in other roomm, otherwise id check out for myself)

The bank is the same no matter which banker you use.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]