Noob Question on Stat Allocation

wareagle1968
wareagle1968 Posts: 8 Arc User
edited October 2008 in General Discussion
I fear that I have not properly distributed my stats and would like to change my set up. I noticed that there is a reset button in the stat window, but before I click it I would like to know if it is possible to redistribute my stats? Is it gonna cost me coin , or do I have to pay real cash? Or would clicking the reset button set off a chain of events that would make me want to start all over again with a different class.

Just asking before I act.

Thanks
Michael

:b/cool
Post edited by wareagle1968 on

Comments

• gattsuru
    gattsuru Posts: 3,184 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    The Reset button on your character screen ("c" key) can only undo stat changes that have not been completed and OK'd. Once you've benefited from those stats, you'll need one of the various Reset Notes, available from the Cash Shop or from other Players, to pull those stats back into the unassigned tray.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • wareagle1968
    wareagle1968 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    gattsuru wrote: »
    The Reset button on your character screen ("c" key) can only undo stat changes that have not been completed and OK'd. Once you've benefited from those stats, you'll need one of the various Reset Notes, available from the Cash Shop or from other Players, to pull those stats back into the unassigned tray.

Guess I'll tough it out and hope for the best. LOL
  • Avernus - Lost City
    Avernus - Lost City Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    How far along are you? Early on, a few improperly assigned points aren't going to be a big deal for your character; but if you mean you put 10-15 points in the wrong stat, then yeah, that's kind of rough...