Disappearing Xenobeast Quest

Vhuntrd - Heavens Tear
Vhuntrd - Heavens Tear Posts: 34 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
Does the Call to Duty:Xenobeast quest disappear after doing something? I am level 33, and I wanted to finally finish this quest, but it no longer appears in my quest log (and I still have the tablet for this quest). When I went into the Wolf's Den, all I could find was Call to Duty:Razerclaw, which it wouldn't let me accept.

So, what did I do to lose this quest, and is there any way to get it back?
Post edited by Vhuntrd - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• turtlewax
    turtlewax Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I don't know, but had the same thing, one day the quest entry and tablet were gone.
  • Vhuntrd - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2008
    turtlewax wrote: »
    I don't know, but had the same thing, one day the quest entry and tablet were gone.

Wow, that's rough. I at least still have the tablet in my inventory. I just can't do anything with it.
  • tirandril
    tirandril Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Wow, that's rough. I at least still have the tablet in my inventory. I just can't do anything with it.

Go in the den, speak with the pillar, and he gives you the quest ;)
    Tirandril - lvl 2X Archer -Heavens Tear
  • Vhuntrd - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2008
    I spoke to the pillar, and all it offered me was the Call to Duty:Razerclaw. It said nothing about the Xenobeast. Is this quest lost to me? Or is there another pillar later in the cave?
  • mogwai
    mogwai Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    xenobeast is all FB19's...take a party
    mmorpg is R'lyehian for: Innumerable quantities of grown babies
    discussing & often complaining about the imaginary.
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1618000&dateline=1316204434[/SIGPIC]
  • Aryannaveno - Sanctuary
    Aryannaveno - Sanctuary Posts: 825 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I think your best bet will be to send a ticket in here:

http://support.perfectworld.com/ticketing

That is definetly a bug maybe the GM's will be able to sort it for you.
  • Vidalaire - Heavens Tear
    Vidalaire - Heavens Tear Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Razorclaw is Xenobeast. FB19 is different for each class. There are three different dungeons with a different boss in each. Each race goes to a different one and fights either Rend Razorjaw, Poisontail Occultist, or Thromh the Mighty. Xenobeast is just a generic name for all three. Since you're a Veno, you go to Den of Rabid Wolves and fight Rend.

You need to be in a squad with you as the leader to activate the Call to Duty quest. Check the chat rooms. There are always people who will help with FB19/29.
  • mogwai
    mogwai Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    omg, how did u make lv 46 ? hahahaha

XENOBEAST is a descriptive term for all FB19 bosses.....after u complete quest, a "xenobeast blood" appears in everybody's inventory...dosen't matter which FB19 it was...so go do yours & by the looks of it take a few hi-lvs with u, they'll appreciate the exp.
    mmorpg is R'lyehian for: Innumerable quantities of grown babies
    discussing & often complaining about the imaginary.
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1618000&dateline=1316204434[/SIGPIC]
  • Vhuntrd - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2008
    So that's what it was. I thought it was possible to run the FBs by yourself. When it said it required a party, I assumed it was some special boss. Thanks for the information.
  • solarraa
    solarraa Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I trashed the fb19 by accident and now I cant get call to duty quest back from the elder and don't have the tab anymore. I clicked on the pillar and it wont give it to me without the tab, any ideas?
  • Lareish - Harshlands
    Lareish - Harshlands Posts: 647 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    No ideas, Solarra... and try making a new thread next time instead of raising a very old one from the dead.

Back to the long-gone OP's question from last October, though, in case anyone encounters the same problem:

Quests expire after you've gone past it a certain number of levels. For FB19, you should complete the quest *BEFORE REACHING LEVEL 29.* Otherwise you will NOT get the special quest reward weapon from the Elder!

When you reach level 19, you must complete your Spiritual Cultivation. Then go to see the Elder - Elder will have two Quest options. One gives you the "Tab," the other gives you the Call To Duty quest. GET BOTH.

You will need to be at least Level 19, with at least 80 Rep to complete the Call To Duty FB19. Check your stats for the rep!! When you feel you're ready (BEFORE reaching level 29!!) get a squad together, and run the quest. Check the guide below for full details.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=163951
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Harshlands || Lareish (Wz), Enraged Executor || AKA Howl Leader Garmr

~~ ~~~ The semi-sane, optimistic cynic with a light heart. ~~~ ~~
  • Alphae - Lost City
    Alphae - Lost City Posts: 1,512 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    As far as I know, if you take the quest when 19 and just keep the tabs, you can do the quest any time. But if you did not receive the tabs, after a certain level the quest will no longer be available.

So you may have lost it. : (
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]