Level 19 Culture quest bug?

Fiesty - Lost City
Fiesty - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
edited October 2008 in Support Desk
A lot of people seem to have posted this in the quest tips thread. So I thought I'd post something here as well. Title says it all really, I've done every 19- quest I could find, and the Taoist still has a Grey shield over his head, and says I need more rep. My rep is at 86. I've seen people say they've done it with rep as low as 78, so I know rep isn't my problem.
Post edited by Fiesty - Lost City on

Comments

• Maarja - Sanctuary
    Maarja - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    You are lucky as I am. My 1st venomancer is lvl 27 and with rep of 171 - Taoist says: rep too low, go level. I thought i bugged my char, with lots of sorrow I gave it up and started a new venomancer. And what do you know its lvl 21 with rep of 94 and same **** yet again. Taoist sends me to hell, saying I am not worthy his good.

A mod suggested me to post a ticket on tech support, so I did. Their 1st answer on my lvl 27 toon was - follow guest guide. ......... Started new toon and followed quest. <.< what do you know, it was mega helpful, that i got stuck again.

I've sent a 2nd ticket and so far no answer....

I am still waiting for some kind of support or answers. Hopefully they solve your and mine problem - someday
This discussion has been closed.