Herb gatherer?

Kahlan - Heavens Tear
Kahlan - Heavens Tear Posts: 43 Arc User
edited October 2008 in The Crafting Nook
Anyone have the loc for the herb gatherer you have to see to be able to make level 3 potions? The quest says he is outside the Dreamweaver Port.. anyone know where? thx!
Post edited by Kahlan - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Feraldreamz - Heavens Tear
    Feraldreamz - Heavens Tear Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Not sure who that is, but does this help? 448, 425

http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/1481
  • Ty - Heavens Tear
    Ty - Heavens Tear Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I found him earlier today using the co-ords from PWdatabase he's behind a tree to the NW of dreamweaver surrounded by some nasty looking LVL 75 mobs. Anyhow, whats the next part of the quest? I have a terrible habit of not reading anything the NPCs say and just relying on the Quest screen. =P
    I like pie
  • Wotsmaleus - Heavens Tear
    Wotsmaleus - Heavens Tear Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Herb Gatherer Huajen: 618 390 (Dreamweaver Port, Outskirts)
    "Everything is worth what the purchaser will pay for it." -Publius Syrius

"If voting changed anything, they'd make it illegal." - Emma Goldman

"The Bible is a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends which are nevertheless pretty childish, no interpretation no matter how subtle can (for me) change this." -Albert Einstein

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • thom
    thom Posts: 387 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I found him earlier today using the co-ords from PWdatabase he's behind a tree to the NW of dreamweaver surrounded by some nasty looking LVL 75 mobs. Anyhow, whats the next part of the quest? I have a terrible habit of not reading anything the NPCs say and just relying on the Quest screen. =P

Just go to nearest elder or officer that can upgrade your manufacturing skill after buying the book.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ThommiX - Harvest Leader

8x Barbarian

-Lost city-