I always lose duels, lol...>.>

Clara - Lost City
Clara - Lost City Posts: 110 Arc User
edited October 2008 in Wizard
Blademasters: stun me....I am done forb:surrender
Another Wizard: ....fair fight :)
Archer: They are simply the pk kings...so I have no chance..
Ceric: They have a physical spell!? -.- wtf? thats not fair! (i lose)
Barbarian: stun me....just like Blademaster
Venomancer: The pet is what make sit difficult

This is from my own experinces with duels and the only time I win is if they are lower lvl :P

P.S. I still havent learned my own stun spell because my spirit is always too low -.-
(maybe thats the problem? idn)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Clara - Lost City on

Comments

• /haiku/ - Lost City
    /haiku/ - Lost City Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    You have a physical spell, too, you just haven't gotten it yet. :P [Blade Tempest]

People say the PvP gets better at 60+, but in all honesty, what's helped me PvP as a wizard is practice and getting used to all the things my skills do and don't do. For example, the slowing effect on gush and snare don't actually work on flying players. The icon shows, their stats lower, but they move just as if it weren't there.

Your personal combos for kills depend on what you prefer and how you like to kill.. but I can tell you a few of mine with you if you want. Wizards are way better at PKing than duels, but it isn't impossible. Keep working at it. D:
    /Haiku/ -- Cognitive atrophy at its finest.
    No longer the mistress of being ohko PK'd.
  • lilly90
    lilly90 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    mages are not made for duels >.< at least not the pure int types ,,in duels its

70% loss to archers for me but in pk if i got the first hit on them , heiro or not heiro they are goners

50%50% to warriors "depends on his\her skill" but in pk if you cought them off guard they are gone too, you can do as far as 2.5k damage to those

almost 80% loss to barbs, i never win against them in duel b:surrender unless they are noobies or i use satura which i don't believe in having full vig in duels in the first place :P , but in group pk you can take out a fully buffed barb with heiro IF he was being attacked by some one else and busy :P

Venos: well it depends on their build ,,light builds are <3<3<3 you can 2 hit a light build easily lol but full int +pet with bleed, not good news :P

umm what else oh clerics ,,well i honestly think they are the best duelers lol besides that arrow shot thingy just hurts b:sad so stay out of their way unless you have fire ulti (level 59) ,and EVEN if u have that a smart cleric would sleep you thus interrupting your casting and then he\she can nuke all they like , so basically , stay out of clerics way in most situations :P
    -just because you lose in duels doesnt mean that you suck in pvp :) pvp will get alot more interesting after you get your level 59 skills and that green sword:P so dont get your self down alot :)
    Wrathy
    8x Mage
    LC server .
  • Manasurge - Sanctuary
    Manasurge - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Duels are fun when you hit 59 :). Essential Sutra -> Force of Will + your 3 strongest spells in ~1 second = flawless victory.
  • Xenesis - Lost City
    Xenesis - Lost City Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    wizard get better after lvl 59 but , but dont realy show his power till you hit lvl 89, get good gear,additional books etc... they are a ''late gamers'' ..
This discussion has been closed.