Server question

korvenus
korvenus Posts: 0 Arc User
edited October 2008 in General Discussion
I see that Lost City is the PVP Server. Whats the difference between Lost City and the other servers?
Post edited by korvenus on

Comments

• gattsuru
    gattsuru Posts: 3,184 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    At level 30, on Lost City, you will automatically and permanently be flagged as PvP-enabled. That means that any other PvP-enabled player will see you as a valid target for offensive abilities, and outside of Safe Zones (mostly towns or instance exits), will be able to attack or be attacked by you.

On Sanctuary and Heaven's Tear, that's not the case; while you can choose to flag as PvP-enabled after level 30 (and switch the flag on and off, with a 10-hour minimum 'on' time), players do not have to (and many do not).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Korvenus - Lost City
    Korvenus - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Ok, so Lost City is Open PVP. Do PKers still get Infamous Status that has to worked off or is it just Free For All Killing?
  • gattsuru
    gattsuru Posts: 3,184 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I'm not sure if worked off is the right word. Fighting and killing other players gives your name a pink or red accent, rather than the white of PvP-enabled, which increases your chance of dropping an item on death and attracts the attention of city guards. This usually goes off with time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zezixx - Lost City
    Zezixx - Lost City Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    The time will also go down faster if you kill an X amount of higher level then yourself mobs.
    Don't call me stupid because I'm less smart than you won't ever be.