Two Chars

redx4oe
redx4oe Posts: 0 Arc User
edited October 2008 in General Discussion
Ok so i just got my first player to lvl 50 after 3 weeks. Have just made a new account thinking i could open two Pw at the same time and trade items between but seems like it cannot be done is there a way to trade to your other accounts?
Post edited by redx4oe on

Comments

• Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    You actually can open 2 PW's at once, just that each one must be on a different computer. There are 3 ways to go about trading items when you only have 1 computer

1: Use the Mailbox
    2: Find a secluded area and put both characters there, then drop the items on the ground you want to trade and quickly change accounts and pick them up.
    3: Find someone you can trust to do it for you.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Pregar - Sanctuary
    Pregar - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    You actually can open 2 PW's at once, just that each one must be on a different computer

I tried that, but each time I got "trade fail, try later" message or something like that. Any ideas why? I didn't really like dropping stuff on the ground, who knows, what might happen. I read it takes 1 hour to send one item with mail - too slow :(
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Are you able to get between the 2 computers fast enough to confirm things? Also make sure you have space in your inventory for every item or you can't trade.

Drop trading can be funny. I've done it quite a few times in the middle of archosaur west and no one even noticed me doing it. lol
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • redx4oe
    redx4oe Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    oh perfect didn't know mailbox can do that think i'll use that for now too lazy to re-download the game on my laptop.. thanx alot
  • Pregar - Sanctuary
    Pregar - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Are you able to get between the 2 computers fast enough to confirm things?

I think so, it takes me about 10 seconds. Then I click accept and get that error message.
  • Smexxyfox - Heavens Tear
    Smexxyfox - Heavens Tear Posts: 722 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    should work fine, I've done it before.

@redx4oe: dont need to download, just copy the game folder across and make a shortcut on desktop.
  • Feraldreamzz - Sanctuary
    Feraldreamzz - Sanctuary Posts: 374 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I trade between characters all the time. Need to have the characters on different accounts, and log in to those accounts on 2 different computers. If you're using just 1 account, it won't work.