Lvl 19 Cultivation Quest.!

managementz
managementz Posts: 8 Arc User
edited October 2008 in Dungeons & Tactics
Im almost lvl 30 and i still cant get the lvl 19 culti quest. Iv been hearing alot of different things in game, just wanted to clarify it. What is the current ETA on fixing the quest? If there already is a fix, anyone mind sharing it?
Post edited by managementz on

Comments

• Saiena - Heavens Tear
    Saiena - Heavens Tear Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I had the exact same problem (level 21 elf cleric, 99 reputation points), and I had hoped that completing the banker materials quest would work. It didn't. On a whim, I ran to the Gem Collector since he still had the quest sign up, gave him one celestial fragment, and voila! I ran back to the Taoist and instead of a silver quest sign, it was gold.

I hope that might help.
  • zedowski
    zedowski Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I did what Saiena told, and it worked fine for me too
  • katki
    katki Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Tried the Celestial fragment thing, even made a mirage celestone and still no go.
  • managementz
    managementz Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    nope the gem merchant didnt work either
  • Fiesty - Lost City
    Fiesty - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    same here, gem merchant has a grey flag over his head and dose nothing for me, kinda like the taoist.b:cry
  • darkzeidz
    darkzeidz Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    AS there's so many thread about this bug (PPLs, please don't keep opening a new 'similar' thread..), i'll try to post about what happen to me in as many as possible thread.. (pls don't do it again next time..)

Just to share with everyone that stuck in this quest (Lv19 Cultivation Qst)...
    -. 2 days ago i logout with this quest still stuck...
    -. Today i login, i can take them already (w/o doing anyting at all).

You guys mite wanna try to see whether or not it's ok already for you (might be GM fix the quest, OR, GM fixed the bugged char 1 by 1 -> as it might be a char bugged and not a quest bug).

Good Luck all...