Flight Mastery skill and Brown Eagle wings [bug]

Aerie_elandi - Heavens Tear
Aerie_elandi - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
edited October 2008 in Suggestion Box
Winged Elf gain the ability to learn a ability or skill called Flight Mastery . It incrase the Winged Elf flight speed with i in start thought was neat , after all we speak of a race who was born to fly ?

Then when gaining the lvl 30 wings , the Brown Eagle Wings i learn it move slower then the starter Elven Wings because the skill dont work with the Brown Eagle Wings . I take that is a bug ?

The skill state " Enhance Winged Elf flying speed by X" . It should work with all type of wings as it a -race bonus- . Anyways , Cheers
Post edited by Aerie_elandi - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Arinoa - Heavens Tear
    Arinoa - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    From what I know, that skill only works with the starter wings on purpose, as they are the natural wings of the winged elves? Not sure what is the reasoning.

Maybe its so winged elves can't become insanely faster than the other races at flying?

Or maybe to encourage you to use the cash shop to get the best wings and upgrade them with wing widgets...

Anyway, its not a bug. I have no idea if they intend to change this.
  • Aerie_elandi - Heavens Tear
    Aerie_elandi - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    If it not a bug i think i will suggest either two thing .

1: Remove the skill as it end being useless. You just get the upgraded wings like other races get their respectable 'flying' upgrade.
    2: Change the skill so it outright state it only work with stater wings and make it very cheap to upgrade .

In true i still take this a possible bug because of my first suggestion here . Dont make much sense to me to have such skill in if new 'flying device' upgrade ruin it . Make that progass very like the two other races .
  • Dreeah - Sanctuary
    Dreeah - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    How do we know it is only for the beginning white elf wings? Where is this officially documented? Just wondering.
  • Angelle - Heavens Tear
    Angelle - Heavens Tear Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Lots of people said and confirmed it.

Anyway, I like the white wings better and keep only the brown ones for air combat (those things are so big and ugly lol).
    Former Leader of 卓越的 {Transcendent}
    -- DoIl - Venomancer - 6X

;D You can call me Minny.
  • narulordofevil
    narulordofevil Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I think they should actually tell you this i have wasted so many points on that skill which i really need for other skills now.

The other option is to give you the ability to unlearn all skills at lvl 30 or even just that one so that you can fix this mistake ^^