Phoenix and Hercule for werefoxes with Expansion?

Options
2»

Comments

• Ordain - Lost City
    Ordain - Lost City Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    t0yo wrote: »
    @Puppet : You must be God with your reasoning ;D thanks

Ordain you just listed a number of factors veno's are good at. We get to level slower considering the fact that we're the only class that can't zhen. So go ahead nerf Ripping bite but then give us the ability to zhen with a spammable aoe skill and that will be fine. Pri por Quo >_>

Who said WF"s cant zhen? The only time which WF's cant zhen at is 60-70. Afterwards then can mount lure at wolves,spiders,etc. Oh and zhen isn't the quickest way to level at 90+ anyways, fishing is and WF's are always invited for fishing parties.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ren - Lost City
    Ren - Lost City Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Ripping doesn't do anything to wrs/wbs, learn to play and get some pdef stones.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Zoe is so full of it, that he must be Karmelia.
  • Fivefive - Lost City
    Fivefive - Lost City Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    A Blademaster getting a fighting pet? I want that.
  • Baifang - Heavens Tear
    Baifang - Heavens Tear Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Bleed from Pets is still bugged. I lost a duel in 3 ticks from Bleed to a lvl 74 Veno. Think of the damage bleed will have from legendary pets when they have self attack buffs. Unbalanced.

Edit: Try going against a hell veno that uses guerilla tactics. Most annoying.

Confirmed. Purge and Kowlin ripping bite against Blessing worked extremely..well.

Next duel he simply smashed the Kowlin first and then tore me a new one. Then again, a succesful envenom stun would allow any bleeding pet to pull off their attack before dying, and with sufficient Chi, the bramble guard to keep you alive and the purge to clear the clerics stacked buffs.

Seriously, when a level 70+ Veno can tear down a 80+ cleric due to something like this, it has to be questioned.
  • Neverwas - Heavens Tear
    Neverwas - Heavens Tear Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    is there somewhere that i can see pictures and possibly stats of these new battlepets? i looked at the perfectworld.com/expansion site and all it mentions is "new battlepets" but i can't find any info about them at all. where did you guys see phoenix and hercule?
  • Foxgodz - Heavens Tear
    Foxgodz - Heavens Tear Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Well the GM's havent really given an update on what battlepets we're getting but it's a very probable assumption.The reason it's probable is because we're behind PW-CH,PW-My etc so we need to catch up with what they have.In this case,the phoenix and the hercule at the very least.

here's a link to page 9 of the european pw forum topic,where u can see a picture of the phoenix and hercule along with corrosponding stats and skills.I cant vouch for that the stats are accurate though,as the pet is clearly not from an existing official pw.

http://forum.perfectworld.ms/showthread.php?t=123&page=9

Also this website seems to be accurate in most things,decide for yourself if u trust these stats as well.

http://www.ecatomb.net/petstat.php