i got jyped outa 20k

Foxemadame - Sanctuary
Foxemadame - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
edited October 2008 in Support Desk
k, i had just bought my $20,000 tailor skill book from the book merchant an i went to the elder to lvl up my tailor skill. when i talked to him, he took my book an then i had not enough profecency to lvl up my skill so i could actually make something. so he basically jyped me outa 20,000 k... b:angry
Post edited by Foxemadame - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    The tailor book is only used to learn the skill. Leveling up the skill is by crafting.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Foxemadame - Sanctuary
    edited October 2008
    but it wont let me craft. cause every thing is atleast lvl 1, an it says im lvl 0..
  • Vasant - Sanctuary
    Vasant - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Level 0 as in your character level?
  • Ermosa - Heavens Tear
    Ermosa - Heavens Tear Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited October 2008
  • Foxemadame - Sanctuary
    edited October 2008
    ive already done quests for her and my char lvl is 13....
  • gattsuru
    gattsuru Posts: 3,184 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Crafting rank 0 means you haven't finished the basic training lines or trained at the Elder.

You should not have to pay for a book; the basic books should be provided free of charge by completing the quest line available at level 5 for each craft (collect 2 logs, collect 2 sandstone, collect 2 pig iron, collect 5 salvia root). Bringing that book to the Elder, and using his Training dialog, should get you the first rank of each skill.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Foxemadame - Sanctuary
    edited October 2008
    well than obviously somewhere along the line i misunderstood the menu or something and i did what i thought was neccisary and instead confused and being mislead out of 20,000 coins, could it possibly be redemed? possibly? because the tailor said to get exp. and so i bought the skill book....which was a mistake...please? b:surrender
  • gattsuru
    gattsuru Posts: 3,184 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I'm not sure what the policy is on this matter. The Support Ticket team may be able to help you, but I can make no guarantees on the matter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.