Haloween costume color

Options
kargor
kargor Posts: 0 Arc User
edited October 2008 in General Discussion
Well, simple question: I've seen people wearing either that one in another color, or something that looks very similar.

If it's the frist case --- can you get that in another color? How? If you throw it away, will the NPC give you another one?

Originally I just thought it's different races getting different colors, but I just saw another Venomancer wearing that thing (there aren't too many people using it... I've turned if off again too) and it's wasn't green like mine.
Yindra --- Lvl 64 Venomancer (Sanctuary)
Getting too grindy by now :-(
Post edited by kargor on

Comments

• Venoblood - Heavens Tear
    Venoblood - Heavens Tear Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    The colors you get are random with a certain area, such as the Green dress I got to go with purple braces and heels with my outfit...which looks rather clashing, but I wear it anyway as I only have it for a limited time. I don't know about the whole getting a new outfit with different colors after trashing your first outfit, but I wouldn't bother risking it.
  • kargor
    kargor Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Hm... now that you mention it, the three pieces are indeed all in different color :-)

Well, when I'm bored but not too bored to just quit the game, I could just make a trash char and see what happens when I throw the stuff away :-)
    Yindra --- Lvl 64 Venomancer (Sanctuary)
    Getting too grindy by now :-(
  • Raerine - Heavens Tear
    Raerine - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    There's alot of people selling different pieces of those armor. Find the colors that matches the rest of your outfit, and sell your old ones. If that's too bothering - then there's nothing to be done, besides making multiple characters.