halloween "item" packs...

switchbladecrescendo
switchbladecrescendo Posts: 0 Arc User
edited October 2008 in General Discussion
maybe its been asked, even answered, dunno. cant get a straight answer myself.
So, i ended up with some ornament box's and some armor packs, they say find Jolly ol Joe, clearly thats not hard to do. but he doesnt do anything about those boxes
Am i missing something? do i need to clap 3 times, spin, and dance for 5 hours to open the box? seriously!
please help me answer this problem xD
Post edited by switchbladecrescendo on

Comments

• Celestyna - Heavens Tear
    Celestyna - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I have heard you need to be level 20 to open them . if they are in yoru inventory when you click on him to speak you should have a option of open package
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xarfox
    xarfox Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I have heard you need to be level 20 to open them . if they are in yoru inventory when you click on him to speak you should have a option of open package

This is correct, you must be at least level 20 to open the boxes. In addition to that, you cannot simply right click on the boxes, you must speak with Jolly Old Jones in order for him to open them for you. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • switchbladecrescendo
    switchbladecrescendo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I see i see! that answers every bit of it. thank you much (i knew i couldnt just right click it ;P)
    anyway, many many thanks for answering
  • dyza
    dyza Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    But what about you are lvl 12 now and you dun get to lvl 20 before event ends then that means we dun get to open it?
  • Devarous - Heavens Tear
    Devarous - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I was wondering... What do they mean by 100,000 coins? Is it like 100,000 coins in-game money...Or after exchanging coins with gold or whatsoever? I stayed all day hunting for those 100,000 coins...but Jolly never gave me a box :(, just not so sure what I have done wrong.....
  • deshin
    deshin Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    its ingame coin.

Still not a good option to pay 100k. Either buy angels from one of the players near the quest giver or buy gold from the AH and buy them from the shop. Be careful to not get ripped 40k or less is a fair price unless gold goes over 120k each.
    edited October 2008
    Why 100k is not a good option?

Well I could buy from this 100k two or three Guardian Angel, but...I intended to earn those 100k to take the 100k prize XD...Oh well I guess I would buy those Angels...

But I still don't get why he never gave me an item box for those 100k coins...

And thank you b:pleased
  • Wrathx - Heavens Tear
    Wrathx - Heavens Tear Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    The difference between the 100k coin and the guardian angel is that you can buy at least 2 guardian angels for 100k. You don't get a different prize for paying 100k, you get the same as you would if you use a guardian angel. The 100k is just a waste of money. And yes I was frustrated when I paid 100k the first day before I knew about how much the angels sold for and got 5 candies......Then I bought an angel and got 10 useless pumpkinhead pills that I can't even use on my venomancer.
    edited October 2008
    Oh..Thanks both for replying, I guess I will build up my money and buy those Angels (Hopes for a Midnight b:chuckle)

Thanks Wrathx & Deshin :)