Guardian Angel Giveaway for Halloween!

2»

Comments

• Darksky - Heavens Tear
    Darksky - Heavens Tear Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I singed as SkyKatay ^^ ... hope u keep doing this ..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Oh noes...my avatar is bald b:shockedb:shocked <
    WTF b:laughb:laugh
  • Vlora - Heavens Tear
    Vlora - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Are you still doing the giveaway? Just registered on your site as Jager. :P

Yeah they're still going strong, hop aboard!
  • Miriel - Heavens Tear
    Miriel - Heavens Tear Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    zpirit wrote: »
    So what is wrong with the Halloween event? Well the biggest complain so far is that not everyone can participate, it would seem that only the higher levels would have enough coins for a purchase and only cash users can get an Angel.

Well, why make such a fun event so miserable? I am willing to fork out a budget and give away these Guardian Angels for free, up to 10 per person. Swing by www.iperfectworld.com forums and grab yours, before my paycheck run out that is.

Have fun and happy Halloween!

That sounds like a very generous initiative. Good luck. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=61531
  • Bulldogg - Heavens Tear
    Bulldogg - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Haha..are you people actually not intelligent enough to see a keylogger? Rule number 1 of any online game forums is never ever under any circumstances click a link inside a post offering something for free. Hello idiots...person has like what 16 posts when he starts the threat and all the sudden giving away all this great loot and money...geeze...thank god I deleted the game today. The stupidity might have infected my kids reading these forums or something..
  • Pinyin - Lost City
    Pinyin - Lost City Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    i agree! this has Keylogger written all over it!!

sry for all the folks that will be loosing their accs and chars :(

sadly alot of people still fall for stuff like this....

Edit: i mean look at the page!! i can scuffle up somthing like that in minutes. We make better homepages in class LOL!!
  • Trueazaril - Lost City
    Trueazaril - Lost City Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    and ya i just regd on site undername greeneyedgirl< woot for me i added some posts and wht not and i hope ur still given away charms if not that sucks, but ill live. cool forums btwb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rorin - Lost City
    Rorin - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    great idea! And love the site too! Just joined today. Very nice =D
  • godlike2008
    godlike2008 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I can't see how your account can be **** if you don't use your in game details to sign up to it, i may be mistaken, so if anyone could tell me if it is still possible to be **** without being stupid enough to give them your game details please fill me in.
  • Rosewhite - Sanctuary
    Rosewhite - Sanctuary Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    i agree! this has Keylogger written all over it!!

sry for all the folks that will be loosing their accs and chars :(

sadly alot of people still fall for stuff like this....

Edit: i mean look at the page!! i can scuffle up somthing like that in minutes. We make better homepages in class LOL!!

I signed up yesterday, did a couple of post and got two dolls when i signed in this morning. It is not a scam and I didn't lose my account or my chars. He mails them to you though the game's mail system so all you're doing is blowing smoke.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm just a vagabond with flowers for Algernon...
  • Biowolf - Lost City
    Biowolf - Lost City Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    hmm cant see a thing should search more
  • zpirit
    zpirit Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Haha..are you people actually not intelligent enough to see a keylogger? Rule number 1 of any online game forums is never ever under any circumstances click a link inside a post offering something for free. Hello idiots...person has like what 16 posts when he starts the threat and all the sudden giving away all this great loot and money...geeze...thank god I deleted the game today. The stupidity might have infected my kids reading these forums or something..

Really? Just because you haven't ran in to anyone half decent with your attitude and 'intelligence' doesn't mean much. Good thing you quit, but then why are you still checking this game's forums? Hmm you're definitely a busy man.

I would like to see that, I spent over 2 weeks developing the site and I'm a professional web developer for a high profile top 50 alexa ranking company. You must be taking some genius level class!

I don't think I have to stand up for myself on the scam/keylogger part since the dozens of people received angels will. The other mockeries - however, will be the exact reason why people will want to use our forums over the official one.

Thanks to everyone that stood up for me! b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    iPerfectWorld.com Guardian Angels Giveaway!
  • Aurores - Heavens Tear
    Aurores - Heavens Tear Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I joined the forums as none other than Aurores. Are you still giving out guardian angels? b:victory
    Retired b:bye
  • Noob - Heavens Tear
    Noob - Heavens Tear Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    That's why my friends you do this on something that cannot carry a keylogger. A Wii. :)
  • Marche - Lost City
    Marche - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    the name is Marche on the forums is the giveaway still going on?? and if so how can i get the angels?
  • aspekt
    aspekt Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I got an account on the forums, can't wait to get myself a guardian angel or three b:chuckle
  • citen
    citen Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    zpirit, this is indeed a great thing you are doing for the community. I think that I'am not alone in wanting to say thank you for this wonderful thing you are providing to people at your own energy and expense.
  • shecub
    shecub Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    hey there i registered on your site name is PersianQueen on HeavensTear server
  • firewire12
    firewire12 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    At first I just signed up for the guardian dolls then I took a look around your web and it was great with lively fourms great guides and its awesome.

But to the point, My name of Iperfectworld.com is firewire11 so it would eb great to give me a pm and tell me the details.
  • ariel1
    ariel1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    So what is wrong with the Halloween event? Well the biggest complain so far is that not everyone can participate, it would seem that only the higher levels would have enough coins for a purchase and only cash users can get an Angel.

Well, why make such a fun event so miserable? I am willing to fork out a budget and give away these Guardian Angels for free, up to 10 per person. Swing by www.iperfectworld.com forums and grab yours, before my paycheck run out that is.

I cannot pm u as i work 2nd shift and u r never on when i am :( but i did leave 5 posts...
  • zpirit
    edited October 2008
    I don't have to be online for you to pm me. Just click on send private message after you click my name on forums.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • wolfwind
    wolfwind Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    how did you all get avetars and do you get to play
    dis game or not
  • zpirit
    edited October 2008
    Event will end 2AM PST Sunday morning. Thanks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • /haiku/ - Lost City
    /haiku/ - Lost City Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Heh, to all the critics, I suggest you check out the thread on the forum titled with the GA event. 10+ pages with all sorts of people scattered through it saying thanks for receiving their dolls. If you can't be arsed to do so, your opinion holds no merit here. Good day to you, and enjoy your loss. :P

To everyone else, there's about 20 hours left so if you want some GAs better get a move on.
    /Haiku/ -- Cognitive atrophy at its finest.
    No longer the mistress of being ohko PK'd.
  • ravenor
    ravenor Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2008

Haha the referral system note cracked me up :P
    I registered as Ravenor :P
  • painkid
    painkid Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    WoW ravenor My name got flipped too =)
  • Vlora - Heavens Tear
    Vlora - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Event ends in 5 hours & 20 mins ;)
  • zpirit
    edited October 2008
    Event is finished, thanks to all that participated!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • virgo47
    virgo47 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I'm quite a new to PWI and I was wandering about that G.Angel because I thought I can find it. When I started and found Joe right there I picked an option I don't want now. I can probably trash the quest and restart it (if that's possible?) but 100.000 coins? For candy? :-) I think it's too expansive lottery for anyone under lvl20. Maybe next time when coins are no problem anymore. ;-)
  • nidnot
    nidnot Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    how am i able to obtain a G. of Angel? cuz i've only just started so i dont really know anything much in here.
  • Dreadmaul - Heavens Tear
    Dreadmaul - Heavens Tear Posts: 519 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Please... I never got anything good, except for a magic weapon, which I couldn't use because I'm a barb