My Ideas/Thoguhts

Flamingchill - Heavens Tear
Flamingchill - Heavens Tear Posts: 38 Arc User
edited October 2008 in Suggestion Box
Just thoughts so don't yell at me
Just give feedback

First, Pet Armor!~If you can have pets, why not customize them with armor? And can't we have a pet makeover scroll too? I mean my eldergoth sharpshooter is so better in pink and black
For a game that boasts on customization, this is a must have.
Second, New Skills for classes~Even better then the expantions
Blademaster~Sudden Burst~Charge 6 seconds, hit 200% of physical att plus 80% of str and dex stat combined extra
Wizard~Vaporizer~Use 20% of current mp to lower target's hp by 60% plus 50% of magic stat extra
Cleric~Sacrifice~A buff cast on squad members, if clerics die, all squad members within 40 meters of the body will gain invinicibility for 6 seconds(Maxed out equals 20 seconds of invinciblity.
Archer~Snipershot~A self-buff that increases the att power of the next 10 fires by 250%, cooldown 100 seconds
Venomancer~Sagitauros~Sacrifice 50% of mp AND hp to fire out an enormous scarab the size of a rhinodrake at the enemy to inflict 200% of magic att in fire/metal/water/wood/earth damage, and deal 6000hp damage over a time peroid of 50 seconds(30 seconds when maxed out, and 10,000hp damage)
Barbarian~Recruit~Sacrifice 80% of mp to deal 300% of base att damage and str damage combined in the next hit

Those were my skill ideas time for pet ideas
Shadow~A human shape, coloured in all black, does everything you do, and has a skill called Mimic which does what you do for an attack but at only hal;f the damage. Has another skill called Gratitude, the Shadow will take away 50% of its hp to give to your hp.
Thats all for now i will put some later tomorrow. Busy day.
I curse you and my curse is that you be what you already are..!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Flamingchill - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Flamingchill - Heavens Tear
    Flamingchill - Heavens Tear Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Part 2 of my thoughts

Third, There should be a shield in the game. I mean its a very original idea that is soo good. I mean if your afraid it would make the game look bad, think AGAIN. A big long curved two hand shield could be a Basher, a weapon of its own, and maybe you could RIDE Hover-shields.

Fourth, I think there should be a special MAJOR race of the game, you could either be the Samuarins(A play on Samuari), or you could be with the Ninjanix(A play on Ninjas)
    The Samuarins represent Death and Power
    The Ninjanix represent Survival and Stealth
    Samuarin chars have a sort of evil tint in the character. They give the character a more powerful weapons
    Ninjanix chars have a stealthy look on the character. They give the characters FASTER weapons, faster by around .3 second from an orginal one.
    Samuarin are mostly strong melee people with Paladins instead of clerics
    Ninjanix are mostly stealthy, ranged people with Monks/Bishops, instead of clerics
    Samuarins focus mainly melee, and body buffing skills
    Ninjanix focus on speed, range, and stealth buffing skills

Part 3 will be tomorrow...geting late
    I curse you and my curse is that you be what you already are..!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Myish - Sanctuary
    Myish - Sanctuary Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Cool. A lot of stuff here some game techs should take a close look at.
    b:cold*
    b:faint (Sub Zero!)
  • sweaty
    sweaty Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    at lvl 89 you can choose good or evil and the expansion kind of seems like it might add to that.
    Don't Sweat it.