Renaming Character

dunegirl
dunegirl Posts: 1 Arc User
edited October 2008 in General Discussion
I just got one Question Can you Rename your character? i've been looking for an answer but i couldnt find any. thank you in advance.
Post edited by dunegirl on

Comments

• Fivefive - Lost City
    Fivefive - Lost City Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I don't think so, you cannot reuse names either.
  • gattsuru
    gattsuru Posts: 3,184 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    There is currently no option to rename characters, nor to reuse names already used in the system.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jasyll - Heavens Tear
    Jasyll - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    gattsuru wrote: »
    nor to reuse names already used in the system.

I would suggest adding that to the warning when someone chooses to delete a character. I made a character with the name I always use in games but decided to restart it to redistribute my stats better and after a week wait to get it deleted I was bummed out that I couldn't use my name again.
  • Biowolf - Lost City
    Biowolf - Lost City Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    go to the suggest forum
  • Ren - Lost City
    Ren - Lost City Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Unless more people complain about the name retention, it probably won't be fixed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Zoe is so full of it, that he must be Karmelia.
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Per my understanding, this helps cut down on botters from reusing the same name over and over (which they do). Plus, keeping things more organized for each user's account.

PWE is listening, it is just implementing it is a whole other thing.
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera