About mounts.

Options
savidencebros
savidencebros Posts: 36 Arc User
edited October 2008 in General Discussion
im a lvl 20 human and i was wonderin wat kind of mount can i get and where to find then.
Post edited by savidencebros on

Comments

• gattsuru
    gattsuru Posts: 3,184 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    You can purchase several variations of mounts from the Cash Shop ("o" key), a couple conventional horses from the folk in Capital cities, or work on gathering Dragon Orders to exchange for a more impressive horse mount. You can also purchase mounts from other players. The Halloween event has a small chance of awarding a mount.

At level 30, you'll also get a free flying mount -- decided by your species -- and the option to purchase other flying mounts. Winged Elves get wings at level 1, too, which get a mana-cost-less alternative at 30 rather than a typical 'mount', although mechanically they're rather similar.

Currently, the available ground mounts include horses, polar bears, horses, a kirin, more horses, raindeer, and h... jaguar. Flying mounts for humans tend to be flying swords of varying colors and spark effects, Elves get Wings ranging from the starting white wings to knife-bladed ones, and the Untamed vary from flying manta rays to a goose.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • savidencebros
    savidencebros Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    wat mounts are avaiale in the game and where
  • Rabidpanda - Heavens Tear
    Rabidpanda - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    *facepalm*

Gattsuru hit that pitch out of the park. I would ask that you don't post if you can't read a response >_<.
  • Biowolf - Lost City
    Biowolf - Lost City Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    look at cash shop they are the best