Wizard or Archer? [confused]

redburst
redburst Posts: 0 Arc User
edited October 2008 in General Discussion
Hey Guys!

I really cant decide what to take. Mage? Archer? =s

Well I wanted to take a Archer but a Wizard seems quite cool, too....

Can you prefer me one class? Duno well Archer makes well, rapid, damage and the Wizard have powerfull skills with "long" casttime right? Well I would take the Archer but are the skills that unspectacular? Are they so boring? Well every mage has nice skills but whats about the archer here? Acutally .. which class would win in a PvP? pls fast answer, thx b:bye
Post edited by redburst on

Comments

• Xcyrusx - Lost City
    Xcyrusx - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    pvp is balanced, choose what you like, choose what you prefer, play both. you can make multiple characters. play em all, make a main char out of the one you like best.pvp depends mostly on the skill of the players if they are fighting on fair grounds, some good players can turn a bad situation into a win. welcome to strategy :)
  • Etern - Sanctuary
    Etern - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    i will recommend an archer but hey what do i know, i play on PVE Server
  • Dtone - Sanctuary
    Dtone - Sanctuary Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Admitingly, Wizards have spells that have "Long" casting times, this is true. Wizards are pretty slow starters, but still a powerhouse 100% of the time instead of having to wait until level 20 like Archers. Even then, supposedly Archers fall into the same power category as the other classes at around level 89. Clerics and Wizards, especially Wizards from what I read, excel at the top of the game past 79.

The one thing that drew me to wizard was this...

"There's just something great about killing 10 monsters your level at once with 1 spell"

I can't remember it word for word, nor do I remember who said it, but it was definitely on the Wizards board.
  • Kamatayan - Lost City
    Kamatayan - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    b:pleasedMore Wizard = More easy PK kills for my Archer b:laugh more dead Wizards ahahahaa

wizards my favorite food b:dirty i kikll em all 1 hit in PW-EN-MYb:dirty
    b:victory