The Lost Empire?

Levantus - Lost City
Levantus - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Chronicles
Hi everyone. I noticed that all of a sudden, one of the announcements from the game updater is that Perfect World is getting an expansion pack called The Lost Empire. Anyone know any details? I don't really have anything beyond that. b:question
Post edited by Levantus - Lost City on

Comments

• Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Nah you have been misinformed. It's just a bunch of us Empire members who lost our ways while walking back to Archosaur. If you see us pls direct us the way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Nah you have been misinformed. It's just a bunch of us Empire members who lost our ways while walking back to Archosaur. If you see us pls direct us the way.

Lol @ Hisui's post

I may be TOTALLY wrong here but on another site I once read about an update that lets you visit the past of the world. Another version got it recently according to the site, I forget the link but that COULD be what this is. I have no idea of course.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Levantus - Lost City
    edited October 2008
    lol good one. but srsly does anyone know anything? this is what i'm talking about:
    edit: thanks for the input zoe.
    http://img374.imageshack.us/my.php?image=38463105hz6.jpg
  • Kittychan - Heavens Tear
    Kittychan - Heavens Tear Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited October 2008
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Travel back in time through a new quest chain.

I was right! Mwahaha!
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Levantus - Lost City
    edited October 2008
    Hey thanks for the link b:laugh.
  • xarfox
    xarfox Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    You discovered something that wasn't supposed to be announced yet but yes, you are correct.

The official announcement will be coming up in a few days. Kudos for finding the link. ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • anima
    anima Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    b:surrender Since you are here Xarfox, why don't you give us any information about the release date of that expansion? I never play this expansion in other server... hope u guys get it translate soon...
    Why...so...serious?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Darkcatofd - Heavens Tear
    Darkcatofd - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    that was asom i love the music it was sooooo cool i whant it
  • Aurumfaramon - Heavens Tear
    Aurumfaramon - Heavens Tear Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    accidentally put up my **** lol, thats called making a marketing buzz :P

Though it looks good so I am happy for a nice update and expansion like that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Scrydan - Heavens Tear
    Scrydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Well it's practically the full version; as the 2 new zones are Momagadon and Lothranis. Pretty much like Hell/Heaven (Demon/Sage) worlds.
  • shroudedfury
    shroudedfury Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    *talks like Homer Simpson*

Ohhhhhh i wanted it to be The Lost Empire of Atlantis b:cry

Lol
  • Yami - Heavens Tear
    Yami - Heavens Tear Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Lol, nice reply there xD.
    Made me lol a bit xD

Can't wait for this expansion thou, anything new is welcome for PW <.<...
    Yami - Cleric - Heaven's Tear
    Testament - Barbarian - Heaven's Tear
  • Damson - Sanctuary
    Damson - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    wow looks really cool! cant wait! anyone know what the music is though? it sounds familar
  • Retrickster - Lost City
    Retrickster - Lost City Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    That music by the way... is already in the game. You can hear it by going to the valley of rebirth which is not currently working correctly as far as I know.. or.. PM for more info bout it.
  • chaosishere
    chaosishere Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    is there a release date yet then lol or it already released? i just found this game and it looks cool, just downloading it lol
  • mikesalia88
    mikesalia88 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Okay I know this thread is almost a year old but.... HOW DO I DOWNLOAD THE LOST EMPIRE????? It's out now I'm assuming... lol
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    update your game patch....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    b:cryb:cryb:cry

FROM 2008!!!!!!!!

b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    ouch that's a bad necro. If you're playing the game now then your client is fully updated b:victory
This discussion has been closed.