Lost Empire???????

Options
assaultpanda
assaultpanda Posts: 9 Arc User
edited October 2008 in General Discussion
Ok i noticed theres a new expansion pack coming out and i was wondering is it going to be free or are we going to have to pay for it. b:sad
Post edited by assaultpanda on

Comments

• thelvin
    thelvin Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    I saw a reply to this by an admin in a different thread that said it was going to be free
  • Shidehara - Heavens Tear
    Shidehara - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Admin said its free.
  • assaultpanda
    assaultpanda Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    thank you for your replies b:pleased
  • Dulcely - Heavens Tear
    Dulcely - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    the game is free. there will be lots of expansion. there are just another patch add to the server never had to pay for then. Beside all those expansion are already in the client you download what they do is just to enable then so player can enter the new dungeons and have access to the new items.
  • xarfox
    xarfox Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    the game is free. there will be lots of expansion. there are just another patch add to the server never had to pay for then. Beside all those expansion are already in the client you download what they do is just to enable then so player can enter the new dungeons and have access to the new items.

This is actually correct. We have in fact been pre-loading bits and pieces of the expansion gradually through our weekly patches in order to decrease the file size of our expansion patch once we release it. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]