Let the carebears have their horse

rillo
rillo Posts: 14 Arc User
edited October 2008 in General Discussion
If you want one, farm 100k and try again instead of paying the guild you hate for it...
either way, on lost city....the nightmare dosnt make them hit any harder than they would without it.

Chubbs is way cooler than the nightmare anyways, plus now....its like the rarest mount on the server lol.

could also wait till xmas and get a dog sled or w/e they have planned for us...it really isnt that big of a deal
Post edited by rillo on

Comments

• Foxify - Lost City
    Foxify - Lost City Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    shut up.
    its not about the horse its about the way PWI have gona about this event. how they have made it 90% aimed at cash shop users (weather they buy to use or buy to sell to players)
    its also about the crappy rewards you get for your 100k i mean yay 100k for some pills i cant use. or 100k for some cake i dont really want.
    and to top it off we have admins warning to ban people for complaining.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rillo
    edited October 2008
    lol .... if you had gotten what you wanted would you be posting?
    im lv 30 spent my 100k, got some cake, went back to playing they didnt put this event in to hear you whine, and i dont come to these boards to read about how if they dont give you what you want then the whole server is wrecked..
    i mean c'mon now it WILL be ok if you cant enjoy this game because you have a 10% chance to get a stupid horse then you need to buy an xbox and play a fps where everyone is created equal.

I understand how you feel, i was online when it was 10k, didnt think to go and do it right then and missed my chance, but really, i didnt shed any tears ....sounds to me like your on the verge of suicide. somone please if you have 100k donate it to this guy ( you could save a life)

And to the GM's
    Putting a squelch or somthing on the duke might calm some of these guys down, because im sure everytime they see somone get "the good stuff" they come right here and start the WHINE again.
  • Foxify - Lost City
    edited October 2008
    rillo wrote: »
    lol .... if you had gotten what you wanted would you be posting?
    im lv 30 spent my 100k, got some cake, went back to playing they didnt put this event in to hear you whine, and i dont come to these boards to read about how if they dont give you what you want then the whole server is wrecked..
    i mean c'mon now it WILL be ok if you cant enjoy this game because you have a 10% chance to get a stupid horse then you need to buy an xbox and play a fps where everyone is created equal.

I understand how you feel, i was online when it was 10k, didnt think to go and do it right then and missed my chance, but really, i didnt shed any tears ....sounds to me like your on the verge of suicide. somone please if you have 100k donate it to this guy ( you could save a life)

And to the GM's
    Putting a squelch or somthing on the duke might calm some of these guys down, because im sure everytime they see somone get "the good stuff" they come right here and start the WHINE again.
    your almost funny.
    i couldnt care about the horse tbh. its a poor version of WoW warlock horse. but the fact that they are pretty much 80% chance on cake is a little poor. or pills that some classes cant even use. at least if items you got were worth the money wasted it wouldnt be so bad.
    and also something to make the game actually seem like it has an event. ie - make it look haloween styly or add some raid events or something that is fun. i dont think its fun to get people to waste money game or real on some items that are uterly useless.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rillo
    edited October 2008
    Ohhhhh so you complain so much because this event isnt Halloween enough for you?
    sorry i must be an idiot, i mean damn sitting here and reading the 30 posts/replys of YOU reeming gm's and staff.....

sorry ill stop, but if you want to see more of the event, i suggest you wait, i really really really dont think its over with yet.

who knows, we might even get to see a witch costume or somthing. that would be Hawt
  • Foxify - Lost City
    edited October 2008
    rillo wrote: »

who knows, we might even get to see a witch costume or somthing. that would be Hawt
    probabbly will - in cash shop for 10g.
    its a shame this game is going to go the same was as all other "free" games where cash shop rules and people who dont want to buy zen dont really get to enjoy it like others.
    and before you say it - i buy zen (or used to) but im also looking at it from other peoples points of views, and also looking at the way other games have gone.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Twilyte - Heavens Tear
    Twilyte - Heavens Tear Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    your almost funny.
    i couldnt care about the horse tbh. its a poor version of WoW warlock horse. but the fact that they are pretty much 80% chance on cake is a little poor. or pills that some classes cant even use. at least if items you got were worth the money wasted it wouldnt be so bad.
    and also something to make the game actually seem like it has an event. ie - make it look haloween styly or add some raid events or something that is fun. i dont think its fun to get people to waste money game or real on some items that are uterly useless.

It's kinda funny how you speak your perosnal opinion as if you speak for all of us. I for one am happy they are doing anything. I played a couple versions prior to this and let me tell you if you think THIS event favors cash shop users, then you really are unfamiliar with the other versions!!

Look, yes, obviously, every single cash shop driven game is funded by the cash shop, and there for, cash shop users get some advantages. You said it yourself in your other rants:
    its the same on every "free game" its all about the people using real cash

So why are you suprised? It doesn't bother me, nor any of my friends who I have talked to so far today. They are all excited because at least they have an option to pay using gold, and even though the odds are you get something worth less than 100k, you still have the chance to get some very nice items as well.

Just like the lottery. Millions play, but only a handful actually win. But they still keep playing every week. Why? Because they enjoy having a chance at something nice, even if the odds are against them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aurumfaramon - Heavens Tear
    Aurumfaramon - Heavens Tear Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    By the time you hit high levels all that work to get there is rewarded by the fact you ream in enough to simply by AH zen (level 60+), I have not spent a single real penny on zen for a good few weeks, this event has annoyed me slightly because the price of zen has gone up but I do feel it will go back down, at any rate it will level back down once the event ends.

The event thus far I hopeis building up to something better because in all honesty I would like it to be a bit more halloween themed but thats for the future to see.

I personally spent 300k buying AH gold then buying GA's and got nothing but cake and sweets (and this was during the 10k phase so I felt like a complete pratt when i found out that I could of just bought them all for cheaper) and I didn't personally care.

I can see your point on what we get it does feel like its a jerk off we get bugger all for our buck, and ti would be nice if the %'s were different keep horse at 10% but lower the pills and cakes to say 25% and add more into the gap up to that 90%.

Just ignore it and dont waste too much time over it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Foxify - Lost City
    edited October 2008
    its not a llottery is it, a lottery is
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rillo
    edited October 2008
    i havnt used the cash shop yet, im poor irl so being poor IG dosnt really bother me.

My friend did buy me a Chubbs tho....really wish i had some money to throw at the shop and do some halloween gambling, but i dont, so i have a choice of just forgetting the sweet new mounts or grinding out 100k and trying my luck, really glad to have that option.

Hell they even let me have a free costume, i dont have to run around in my crappy armor for the next 10 days.

The way you post and reply makes it seem like they are after your wallet non stop, and if that were so, they really wouldnt give a damn and make it all cash shop ....witch isnt a bad marketing idea and im sure if they could get away with that then they would.
    the fact is, you and me are always going to be a potential customer for their shop, the more of us there are.....the more money they could make......so they are going to do their best to keep me and you both happy, Cash shop user or not
  • Ren - Lost City
    Ren - Lost City Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    It's not even about the stupid horses, it's about everything. The exp gears are worth quite a fortune (probably 5m after the event ends), the flying tools are 44 gold each if the gms stop being greedy and implement the cash shop the way its supposed to be.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Zoe is so full of it, that he must be Karmelia.