So im almost at that lvl to start joining AoE parties

Options
mercyside
mercyside Posts: 0 Arc User
edited October 2008 in Wizard
I was wondering if there is a certain build i need to be to fully maximize my AoE potential.
Post edited by mercyside on

Comments

• mystic
    mystic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    AoE parties start at level 60. You will need 5 levels of Roasting Fire Array/Dragon's Breath.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Selfish blood runs through my veins. I gave up everything for fame.

Pandora - 8X Mage - Lost City (PvP - The only server worth playing.)
  • Retrickster - Lost City
    Retrickster - Lost City Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    and a charm...?
  • lilly90
    lilly90 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    not really :P you can use pots through aoe ,and if you are full int , level 3 aoe is more than enough till the 70s ,,you will do your share of damage and even more so no worries :P other way to avoid the extra mana drain and to increase your aoe attack damage at the same time is leveling the fire mastery <3 since i'm so broke ;3 i did that and it helped alot
    Wrathy
    8x Mage
    LC server .
  • /haiku/ - Lost City
    /haiku/ - Lost City Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    You can technically AoE the conquering dustwraiths south of sundown town as long as you have someone else to take the hits for you. I did so with a BM a few levels above me.. it's fast exp, just not too efficient on the money/mp costs.

Making the mp regen apoth items can make your mp hieros last a bit longer as well.
    /Haiku/ -- Cognitive atrophy at its finest.
    No longer the mistress of being ohko PK'd.
  • syaoran
    syaoran Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    I warn you , do not and I say do not increase Dragon's Breath to lvl 5 untill you're 70. For now put it at 3 and have a blast. Recently , I saw 2 mages with lvl 8 Dragon's Breath at Nightscreamer Island and they got rigged off so bad....it was pathetic.
  • mystic
    mystic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    If you don't put your dragon's breath at 5 when you hit 60, please tell me so I can never invite you to an AoE party ever. Your damage is already about of the damage of Arrow Bombard, hey, let's make it even worse.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Selfish blood runs through my veins. I gave up everything for fame.

Pandora - 8X Mage - Lost City (PvP - The only server worth playing.)
This discussion has been closed.