I dont even like Halloween, I just want to play =/

rillo
rillo Posts: 14 Arc User
edited October 2008 in General Discussion
It's a total waste of a holiday...Wastes time, money, and not to mention Kids knocking on your door till 3 in the morning expecting free stuff, then complaining about popcorn balls.
And now the servers are down because of this cursed holiday, if it were Presidents day id be on my way to the next level now, but its not, and now we have kids complaining about not getting a horse and the servers go down because of some crazy halloween nonsense!

oh well...

*Unwraps and chocolate bar*

Comments

• monkeyshop
    monkeyshop Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Much agreed m8! I can care less that I just spent 40g on dolls and got nothing and some others spent 10k a ticket and may or may not have gotten something. This really does not matter to me, such is life.

<whine> But, it is my one night off from work where I can play and I have spent the last 3 hours hoping the server will come back on. I just want to get back in the game, charge a bit more Zen and give it a few more tries before I move on to my regular play! Is it really that hard to edit the NPC's file to fix the price for the item? Please Admins, without the server being up myself and many, many others are not able to get in there and spend our hard earned money on your game!! =) </whine>
  • rillo
    rillo Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Oh I'm sure they know that money is being lost as we type these replies and they are working as fast as they can.

But like you said, some of us don't have an endless amount of game time here.. But i don't blame GM's and staff , ITS THIS DAMNED HOLIDAY!
  • Tomiko - Heavens Tear
    Tomiko - Heavens Tear Posts: 416 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    *Writes rillo on the hater list*