where to level

nataz
nataz Posts: 3
edited October 2008 in General Discussion
hello im new tot he game and well i was wondering if there was a better locaction to be than wellspring village , not many quests thier makes experince slow

thank you for the info

Comments

• Xcyrusx - Lost City
    Xcyrusx - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    nataz wrote: »
    hello im new tot he game and well i was wondering if there was a better locaction to be than wellspring village , not many quests thier makes experince slow

thank you for the info

what the hell are you talking about, quests got me to lvl 47 within around 3 weeks
  • spudfuzz
    spudfuzz Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    After wellspring you pretty much head over to Archosaur for quests. Like if you spam your 'find quest'
    and get the coords for the npcs you'll always find your way to better locations :0
  • nataz
    nataz Posts: 3
    edited October 2008
    ya i realize that quests are the way to lvl , i just saying i have completed most of them in wellspring and im lvl 20 atm just looking for a better location is all

and thank you for tip on find quest
  • kargor
    kargor Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Yep... I'm lvl 37 now, and I never did anything but quests (although there's the Den of Wolves failure which gave me a lot of experience without getting the quest completed).

So, just follow the quests. They should be able to push you along for quite some time.
    Yindra --- Lvl 64 Venomancer (Sanctuary)
    Getting too grindy by now :-(