Halloween Event ChatRoom! (Merged)

Comments

• Xcyrusx - Lost City
    Xcyrusx - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Honestly i think the price for the tickets should be 10-50k anyway, and dolls shouldnt be an option, its not like everyone has a few 100k sitting around anyway, buncha ppl would try their luck and win nothing, while the doll buyers would keep on buying till they got like one of everything, events should consist of quests for nice rewards anyway <_< hell you'd think the hou jenshi quest was a holiday quest, you can get so much exp for such a small quest
  • Vilany - Heavens Tear
    Vilany - Heavens Tear Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    raveplue wrote: »
    was anyone able to connect to the server?? Im unable to connect to the server

I got that same issue and on my view the server are up or are they just laing to us?
  • julz
    julz Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Hou Jensi xp will be very little as you lvl more, enjoy it while it's 'good'. And as far as running events in which real money isn't involved, that wouldn't benefit the owners much so don't hold your breath. b:surrender
  • miaao
    miaao Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    since they are fixing the small bug with the servers will the servers be rolled back to fix it, or will the people who actually won the good stuff be able to keep them? *if anyone knows @_@*
  • odb
    odb Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    julz wrote: »
    wouldn't be the first PW version to rollback after they made a mistake that benefited the server and noticed it shortly after, I just hope that they realize real $ was spent and decide against the rollback *and if they do roll back they better know how to put gold back into accounts*

they dont need to know how to put gold back in accounts all they have to do is give back all the GA you bought.
  • julz
    julz Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    they posted there will be no rollback somewhere else in forums.. Vent guildies updates ftwb:laugh ty lena
  • Lenablade - Heavens Tear
    Lenablade - Heavens Tear Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    most welcome hun lol
  • monkeyshop
    monkeyshop Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    well, I'm glad they feel everyone needs to suffer the server being down for this simple mistake. Hopefully they are taking a look at just how many people bought a ticket for 10k. Not sure where this happened but on my server Heaven's Tear the price was listed at 100k and a lot of people were using dools anyhows. Wish they'd just fix the price where it was broken and turn the servers back on!! b:angry
  • purfectleo
    purfectleo Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Dont know if it has been said but they will do a refund of any money spent when a roll back happens
  • Bulldogg - Heavens Tear
    Bulldogg - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    No rollback sounds good...however. if there are not 45 GA's in my inventory to replace what I spent before I learned I could have spent only 400k instead to still get nada...me be a very upset Bubba!!
    Could be the final straw to the cash shop ordeal for me...do the right thing !!

And Gratzy Julz !
  • Zinsaz - Heavens Tear
    Zinsaz - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    awwww man and i spent my gold and just got candyb:cry lol oh well i got tons of sweets lol, now if i can just trade them for some rep pointsb:chuckle
  • Shiiriia - Heavens Tear
    Shiiriia - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    yeah but if they rollback i loose my midnight T__T
  • Torture - Heavens Tear
    Torture - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    If a "quick" fix takes this long, I wonder how long it takes to fix something they really mess up onb:chuckle
  • psykottic
    psykottic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Ok i am not very happy i hear you guys goofed and messed up on cost for tickets. No rollback and now you gonna make me pay full price??? do i Hear MUTINY???

My 2 cents
  • raveplue
    raveplue Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    may i know when are the servers up?
    edited October 2008
    that pw for you though, my-en kinda went through this alot b:irritated
  • cqu3nce
    cqu3nce Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    shoot, in this matter, roll back is needed. let everyone start from beginning. gold were lost, people took advantage of the fact that they are buying holloween packs for 10k each, while we spend real life money on guardians angels. this is not fair. roll back should be done. its not being selfish, its clearly the right thing to do. let everyone start fresh.
  • Sig - Heavens Tear
    Sig - Heavens Tear Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Someone really phailed all over the place tonight.
    edited October 2008
    yeah but why punish the people who did use dolls, to pay for the prizes, and got mounts they wanted. so its not fair to everyone. cuz the chances of getting the mount again is pretty slim...
  • Psykottic - Heavens Tear
    Psykottic - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Seriously shiiriia i could care less you exploited a Mistake an "EPIC FAIL" if you will and got your mount yeeha. On the other Hand i will have to spend 100k per ticket unlike all you exploiters. So only 2 ways to fix this issue Rollback or keep the same price

My 2 Cents
  • Hidden - Lost City
    Hidden - Lost City Posts: 338 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    we'll just have to wait for an offical responce and see what they decide to do. i suggest if afterwards you are not pleased with how its handled, try BBB.org and lodge a complaint there. since it involves money and what could be considered false advertising (gave us a choice of 100k ingame coins or $0.30 usd, which wasnt correct), its worth the time filling out a form. i've used BBB before with other online games to get similar matters solved.
  • osiel
    osiel Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    yeah but why punish the people who did use dolls, to pay for the prizes, and got mounts they wanted. so its not fair to everyone. cuz the chances of getting the mount again is pretty slim...

I agree, I spent 30 guardian angels and got two mounts(sword and goose), and a few armor packs, lucky me... no rollback please
  • Nrg - Heavens Tear
    Nrg - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Here's my official hearing. Rollback is needed, it will also fix the problem. People took advantage of the 10k exploit, people lost guardian angels using real life cash. Its unfair for the real life money users to not get a rollback on this matter. There is plenty of people that used the exploit and abused it. So, if they say there will be no rollback, there will be an uprising. Its only fair for everyone to get a rollback. It will fix everything. GM's do the right thing and roll back. this is your best choice. I know someone will defend themselves here on not having a rollback but, theres a couple of players here that will go against my choice. Majority of people here wants rollbacks. Good Luck.
  • accidentalbaby
    accidentalbaby Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    mistakes are human.
    greed is human.
    sacrifice is love.
    i love you all deep deep. i shall sacrifce the candies i won and vote for a roll back!! b:laugh
  • Nrg - Heavens Tear
    Nrg - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    One more thing to add on this is that for them to locate the players that used the exploit. Take all of the items that they had received from the holloween mounts. Refund their money. If this cannot be done, Roll back. Very simple.
  • accidentalbaby
    accidentalbaby Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    when will the servers be up?
  • xarfox
    xarfox Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    All servers are now back up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sig - Heavens Tear
    Sig - Heavens Tear Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Did they increased the rates on the drops if they increased the price to 100k? I can't believe it. I feel sooooooooooooo sorry for the players still buying it's not even remotely worth it lol. They raise the prize of something thats already...w/e...lol don't but them anymore guys. You're wasting money unless they increased the rates on it.
  • zolrac
    zolrac Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    then again of course, there's the one random guy somewhere who'll only turn in one doll or buy one ticket and BAM he's set with a Nightmare

ME! please! since i dont have a high enough level to afford much yet b:laugh

That'me!!!!!, my venomancer is so poor that i loged in with my barbarian who had around 174k, and hoping for the bug to be still on i bought the ticket and
    BAM!!
    Midnight!
    b:victory
  • serathis
    serathis Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    What is the Halloween Candy used for (if anything)?

Considering the boxes just dump your inventory full of them when they're non-stackable.

Also, can you all put some thought into increasing the maxstack amount on Halloween treats to over 100?

Edit: Speaking of stack sizes. Was it an undocumented change that Arrows/Bolts/Shot now stack to 50k? Or was this completely unintended?
This discussion has been closed.